I am confused.... Lost... Scared... (Updated)

sskinner91

Reaction score
In my last post I said I was in the ER (which I was because I was spotting and passed only a few tiny blood clots) and the doctor said my levels were low which could mean I'm experiencing a miscarriage... I still went to my scheduled sonogram then my doctor called me with the results saying they didn't see a sac in my uterus but want me to go back in for more blood testing to see if my levels are increasing because it still may be too soon... I'm still barely even spotting I haven't been bleeding and no cramps. My first blood test said i was about 3 weeks pregnant that test was about a week and a half ago. The next test my numbers tripled and said I could be anywhere from 3 to 6 weeks pregnant. All of this has been less than 2 weeks ago. I'm tired of being poked and prodded. I'm severely depressed now. I was an idiot and already announced both my pregnancy and a miscarriage and now I don't even know which one is true!!!! I'm ashamed and embarrassed.

Please don’t feel ashamed and embarrassed! It sounds like you’re going through a really difficult time and it’s good if you’ve told people so you’ve got support around you. Don’t be afraid to reach out!
I hope you get some clear answers soon :hugs:

I'm sorry you are going through this it does sound very confusing. I hope they will do another ultrasound, it probably was just too early before. Hope all is ok with the pregnancy

I’m so sorry you’re dealing with this- it’s absolutely heartbreaking and painful. What did your doctor say about the results, even if they were in range? Usually for healthy pregnancies, Hcg levels double every 48-72 hours. Using that, it would be expected that your numbers would triple within 3-4 days.
Hope you can get some answers soon.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Like another person already said, don't be ashamed. It's a very confusing time right now. I'm sure people will understand! I hope everything works out for you!

Had more blood work today. I should have the results tomorrow but I have zero hope right now.

Doctor never called but bleeding bad now and passing blood clots. Its over.

I’m so sorry to hear things aren’t improving... Sending you all the love <3 <3 <3

I'm so sorry hun :hugs:
I hope your next cycle turns out to be your take home baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->