I am craving

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
chinese spring rolls with sweet and sour sauce. :cry: and want it now:cry: but stuck home alone with DD and the shops are quite a distance from here :cry::cry::cry::cry:

What a tragedy!

I was craving Chow mein last night. Finally gave in about 10:45 and rang my local chinese and no answer. Was gutted :(

Strong flavours! Salt and vinegar crisps, pickled onion crisps, pickled eggs although the yoke makes me gag :/ loving really mature cheese too... I must smell lovely lol!

I was going to get chinese last night, but couldn't and will go tonight. Can't wait!!!! :)

All I want is som tum(Thai salad) and fried rice with noodles!! Every minute of the day I think about those foods and everything else is just not good enough!!:brat:

Just reading this is enough to trigger a craving for me too. I'd love a Chinese takeout right now! :D

I crave all sorts of stuff but when it comes time to eat them I just want rigatoni ( Barilla brand!) with lots of butter and ragu jar sauce. That's all I ever want now. I wanted a special kind of salmon that's very limited right now, I finally got it and now I don't want it! I don't ever remember any of my four previous pregnancies being like this! Those were all girls..... Hmmm!!!

I must be the odd one out, I'm having an aversion to all Chinese food!

I'm craving fruit, anything pickled, jalapeños, salt and vinegar crisps and pasta! (Ps I don't eat any of these foods together :haha: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->