i am doing something wrong lol...

Discussion in 'Not Trying, Not Preventing' started by young_chazza, Jun 3, 2011.

1. young_chazza

young_chazza Well-Known Member

hey ladies..sooo me n my OH have decided we would like another baby.. already have a little boy whos 2 in oct so figured be a nice age gap if we had another now.. i ad a m/c last may so always felt like a wanted another n tht was such a shock as with my first preg everything went fine.. n seemd to fall preg easy bt at the moment it doesnt seem 2 be happening :(.. anyone got any good tips on how to gt the pink line??? im pretty confused with my ovualtion dates etc.. as i seem to miss it everytime !! xx

2. SyllyPoohBear

SyllyPoohBear Mother of 1 expecting # 2

How long have you been TTC or NTNP? How long are your cycles? It a little time consuming but charting is a good way to know when your ovulating. And checking you CM or Cervix positioning. If you want to get into it. There are a lot of women who use preseed. (lube for spermies) IDK about that though.. I am going to be taking Vitex (herbal supplement) I have heard it makes you fertile as well as helps regulate your cycle.

3. youngwife20

youngwife20 Well-Known Member

I use preseed sometimes. We don't actualy need lube, but it helps the spermies swim easier and faster. Apart from that I haven't done anything else in my "ntnp month" I think next month I will probably go back to "ttc" with opks and I will try temping I think! I don't think I'll ever try cervical positioning though. :)

4. SyllyPoohBear

SyllyPoohBear Mother of 1 expecting # 2

Hey we are both young wives! I am 22 (23) in a couple months! Love being married! How long have you been married? Hope you get BFP soon!

5. Heidi

Heidi Mummy to two girls

I found charting very useful when we we're TTC before, good luck, hope you get your BFP soon x