I am finally preggo!!!!!!!!

Brandyee1984

Reaction score
Okay so I am finally pregnant.! I think that I should start with my complications. We have been trying since June 2009, I found out that I was not ovulating because my hormones were messed up from the weightloss, and was put on Clomid, 2 months later I went in for severe bleeding and he set me up for emergency surgery, I was getting my ass kicked by my Anemia, and was loosing wayyyyyyyyyy to much blood.They performed a D and C and hesteroscopy. They found 5 uterine fibroids, the Clomid had made them bleed more and also some weird mass growing,and alot of excess tissue blocking the tubes. The surgery was on 11-17-2009 , and my last cycle was 12-06-2009, and yesterday I got my BFP:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Thank you Doctor and Thank you Clomid!!!!!!

Congrats! so u did get preggo off ur 1st round but had to do a D&C?just curious bc i'm on my 1st round of clomid! This makes me REALLY happy to read!

Congrats! so u did get preggo off ur 1st round but had to do a D&C?just curious bc i'm on my 1st round of clomid!

No you dont have too. It was not my first round, but first round after the surgery.

Congratulations. I am so pleased for you. Enjoy your journey.

Moved into the BFP announcemnet for you.

More info here
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...ive-pregnancy-test-announcements-section.html

:happydance:Congratulations hun!!!:happydance:

I got my :bfp: yesterday too (last witch arrived on 8/12/09) so we are pretty close! hehe bump buddies x

Okay so I am finally pregnant.! I think that I should start with my complications. We have been trying since June 2009, I found out that I was not ovulating because my hormones were messed up from the weightloss, and was put on Clomid, 2 months later I went in for severe bleeding and he set me up for emergency surgery, I was getting my ass kicked by my Anemia, and was loosing wayyyyyyyyyy to much blood.They performed a D and C and hesteroscopy. They found 5 uterine fibroids, the Clomid had made them bleed more and also some weird mass growing,and alot of excess tissue blocking the tubes. The surgery was on 11-17-2009 , and my last cycle was 12-06-2009, and yesterday I got my BFP:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Thank you Doctor and Thank you Clomid!!!!!!

ahhh thats wonderful news hun..im so pleased for you. when you have been trying and trying its the most best feeling in the world.

i hope its a sticky and that you have a healthy 9 months.

all the best xx:hugs:

congratulations hun on your :bfp: after a hard time you desreve it wishing you a h&h nine months x

I know I've told you, but HUGE CONGRATS! :happydance: So excited for you! :D

Anytime, honey! But, you shouldn't need any of that for a good long time now... well... the freaking out maybe! But, I'll gladly listen and help any way you need! :hugs: Lots of love, girly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->