I am finally preggo!!!!!!!!

I remember your posts in other threads! Congrats to you! Any symptoms? I hope to join you soon!

omg congrats! ive been curious about you! glad got what you have been waiting for

I remember your posts in other threads! Congrats to you! Any symptoms? I hope to join you soon!

Everything as if it was my period was here. Brown spotting, painful breasts, headache, but there was a small burst of cramps followed by blood and EWCM... Got a positive 3 days later!!!

I have had a headache for a week now and heart burn.. Isn't it to early

Only too early if you go by when all the clinical stuff says that certain things should start. It's obvious that the "x should start around week y" rules were all written by men who have never been pregnant or lived with someone who was! Nothing is ever too early... except maybe contractions and delivery! :hugs:

Biggest Congrats to You! A H & H 9 months to you

A huge congratulations to you!! Sounds like you really deserved your BFP after all you went through! How exciting that your from Las Vegas, my fave city! I even got married there! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy. Like you I'm a proud vegetarian, as is my 22 month old son! Take care xx

A huge congratulations to you!! Sounds like you really deserved your BFP after all you went through! How exciting that your from Las Vegas, my fave city! I even got married there! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy. Like you I'm a proud vegetarian, as is my 22 month old son! Take care xx

My fiance just ordered me "your vegetarian pregnancy". What did you do different to get your protien? I switched from Boca and morning star to Quorn since it hasn't any soy in it and is rather high in protien. Any other things that you consumed? And how is your husband with the whole raising a veg baby?

Wow, congratulations!! So happy for you after everything you have been through. :thumbup: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->