I am having a weird cycle. Please help

dentistmomm

Reaction score
We have been ttc for 9 months. I have never gotten positive opk. But this month I got a + opk on feb 6,7,and 8 with a rise in BBT. peak temp was on Feb 7th. I was due for my period on Feb 9th. I started having slight bleeding today (6 days later) only when I wipe. HPT tests are all negative.
How can I have my period a week after ovulation. I just don't get it. Please help. I'm going crazy browsing on the net.

I cant post my chart until I have at least 10 posts. Im new to this site.

is your bleed like your period or completely different? like spotting and colour?

this could be implant bleed being a week after your ovulation, and your not likely to get your BFP until a few days after this bleed. so holding on for a few more days hun if your bleed has stopped cause you may be in for a lovely surprise =)

I am been seeing few spots of pink color for the last 2 days but today its more than just spots but less than period bleeding.

I agree, it sounds like implantation bleeding! Normally, your HCG level doubles everyday after implantation. I would definitely wait a couple of days, sweetie.

Its actually AF you guys ugh. Pretty heavy bleeding. I made an appt with gyno to ask whats going on with my cycles. I think Im ovulating really late and theres not enough time for implantation to happen.

Ah no way was sounding so promising. Hope you get an answer to what's going on hun =) xx

Thanks, Its very disappointing. I just ordered Vitex. I have heard a lot about it and going to give it a try and see what happens. Cant wait anymore.

im having the same issue, I NEED HELP! I ovulatef feb 4-10. I had sex on the 8thn (unprotected ) period was dyue Feb 23rd but i started bleeding on the 18th which is new for me because im never a week EARLY! It Started out as light pink and was a mix betweeen bright/rose pink to really bright Red. It stopped last night around 9 and was very faint this morning. then kicked back around 10 and is now darker red however its dry with not really any discharge, tmi, my vaina walls are swollen! & there arent really any cramps and there arent any clots. im 20 years old so fairly young so i dont really understand if its an early period or if its implantation bleeding. I apologize that i do not have an answer for you hun, im really confused as well.

im having the same issue, I NEED HELP! I ovulatef feb 4-10. I had sex on the 8thn (unprotected ) period was dyue Feb 23rd but i started bleeding on the 18th which is new for me because im never a week EARLY! It Started out as light pink and was a mix betweeen bright/rose pink to really bright Red. It stopped last night around 9 and was very faint this morning. then kicked back around 10 and is now darker red however its dry with not really any discharge, tmi, my vaina walls are swollen! & there arent really any cramps and there arent any clots. im 20 years old so fairly young so i dont really understand if its an early period or if its implantation bleeding. I apologize that i do not have an answer for you hun, im really confused as well.

Only thing I can say hun is if it's not like your period it could well be implant bleed. Can last up couple days you might get the odd cramping with it.

Take a preg test in couple days and if it is Implant bleed it should pick something up =) good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->