I am Honored & Humbled...

LoveLife7

Reaction score
Hello Beautiful Ladies!

I am woman who is looking forward to my time with child and believes having this gift to birth life is such an honor and humbling experience.

I would like introduce my presence and ask everyone to openly be honest with me about something I'd like to eventually create with the intention of exalting and capturing the women at one of their most vulnerable and sacred moments of their life - empowering them; through something they can give or pass on to their child - empowering the child & [them] as well.

It's an idea that was birthed by my sister and I for about seven years. I am just getting around to finishing my degree in PR & Marketing with my capstone course where I am writing a marketing plan. I chose to use our business idea that is intended to not only offer a first-class, exclusive, & collaborative EXPERIENCE but offer a product that will be considered a heirloom to pass down for generations to come.

It's technically a spin off of maternity photography adding the "extra" to the ordinary offerings I have found online. I generally would like to start off with a general consensus of this service.

(1) With the mundane, unoriginal, faddish & trendy photography styles that all look basically the same (in-studio or outdoors) what would you want to see added to the services or the "experience"?

(2) What is the most money you'd spend on maternity photography? $500? $1000? $1500? $2000? $3000?

(3) Would you be interested in a service where you could "experience" a fantasy transformation while pregnant and photographed with an epic, iconic, high-quality finish? (think fashion magazine quality photo spreads)?

I would really appreciate any and all of your input and feedback. It would mean so much and the start of something beautiful.

Thank you kindly,
LoveLife7:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back