I am new to this part

Ilovehim89

Reaction score
I lost my angel Bean at 5 weeks and found out yesterday. We are going to TTC and it is going to be hard knowing that i have had a previous lost and i am always gonna have that fear in me now. IDK where to begin now, do i count the first day of bleeding as CD1???? Is it safe to get pregnant right after a miscarriage??

Hi

It is entirely up to you when you want to start TTC again. I have been told in the past to wait 3 months :wacko:and have also been told to TTC after having my first period post mmc.

I personally waited as emotionally I was all over the place.

Good luck x

hi i agree with rumpskin its up to you..
sos about loss..
cd 1 is the first day of your next af and not the bleeding from the loss hun..
gl x

so sorry for your loss hun , sending u a big :hugs:

:hugs:So sorry hun sending you a big:hugs:

It is entirely up to you. What I did as it took forever for my hcg levels to go <5 was wait until first af. We then did the NTNP until this month which will be my third cycle I know I am truely ready to try again so that what we are doing. Know we are all here for you. x x

am so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:hugs:
i too think it's up to you, when you feel ready, my gp said to me there's no right or wrong answer of 'when' :hugs:
we started straight away once the bleeding stopped, it's been 4 weeks/1 month today, though i believe our little lamb died a day or two before, and we're still waiting on af xx

I don't think the first day of your miscarriage counts as CD1 sadly- or if it does you are quite unlikely to have a regular length cycle with ovulation mid way through. This is because your HCG levels will be way too high for some time yet (it seems weeks or months is typical according to other posts on BnB).

Many people will keep taking HPTs and waiting for a :bfn: before they start properly TTC again

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I thought you should know x x x

Oh hun I am so sorry you are going through this. I counted cd 1 as the first day of heavy bleeding. From my experience I would wait a cycle or two to throw yourself back in to the TTC game. My first cycle I didn't ovulate at all and the second cycle I ovulated very late in the cycle which a lot of time means the egg isn't something you want to fertilize. This is my 3rd cycle since the miscarriage in January and I am back to normal, just got my positive OPK yesterday so I am back to cd 14 or cd 15 ovulation. Give your body time to heal hun.

I don't think the first day of your miscarriage counts as CD1 sadly- or if it does you are quite unlikely to have a regular length cycle with ovulation mid way through. This is because your HCG levels will be way too high for some time yet (it seems weeks or months is typical according to other posts on BnB).

Many people will keep taking HPTs and waiting for a :bfn: before they start properly TTC again

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I thought you should know x x x

Hun, my levels were only a 9 at the hospital when they told me i was having a miscarriage and my test line on a frer was barely there that is why i went to ER....and then a 2 that tuesday...and they are now at 0. I have taken an OPK and it has a 2nd line but not as dark as control yet but is darker than yesterday. I think I will be Oing soon

Hey,

I miscarried at 5W4D on Feb 11 and by the 14th HCG was already back down to 10 and I got negative HPTs.

I tested randomly since the mc and got a new positive on March 11. I have tested since then and the lines are getting darker.

****Don't Give Up*****

Hey,

I miscarried at 5W4D on Feb 11 and by the 14th HCG was already back down to 10 and I got negative HPTs.

I tested randomly since the mc and got a new positive on March 11. I have tested since then and the lines are getting darker.

****Don't Give Up*****
thank you!!! congrats!! :)

Hey,

****Don't Give Up*****
thank you!!! congrats!! :)

Thanks that's great to know!

Hi, I had a mc at 5wk2days on the 24th Feb I had bloods done at the hospital on Sunday 27th Feb they came back HCG 2.5. I got a positive on opk this Saturday 12th March so I am assuming I ovulated on Sunday so that would have been exactly 14 days since I had the bloods done at the hospital. Me and oh started ttc straight away as i was told by the lady at the epu that this was ok, so I am now in the tww although I am not holding out anything as me and OH hardly managed to dtd this month!

Good luck

Hi, some of these posts are really encouraging that ovulation can happen within a couple of weeks after miscarriage. Im really hoping that I will ovulate before my next period. I had my miscarriage confirmed yesterday and my HGC level is back to less than 1. I was told to wait a couple of periods before trying again even though the booklet that I was given states there is no reason to other than it being easier to date the pregnancy. So my bleeding had stopped yesterday along with HGC being less than 1 so I think I'll start charting temperatures and using my Clearblue fertility monitor again later on this week. Im scared of miscarrying again but we've got to at least try...right?
I was told that if I do fall pregnant again not to phone the early pregnancy unit until Im 7 weeks and then I'll have regular monitoring hopefully. Fingers crossed for everyone x
My Fertility monitor worked first time for us, I can only pray that it does again. I would highly recommend it for anyone that dosent have one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->