I am NOT lucky.... grrrr

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Kerrie-x, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Kerrie-x

Kerrie-x Well-Known Member

I am so annoyed with people telling me i am 'lucky' to get so many scans!! I've got Cystic fibrosis and diabetes, and am high risk pregnancy, already had 3 bleeds and constantly worry. Due to my health i have to have a growth scan every 4 weeks as bubs is high risk of being behind in growth, and i have had other scans because of the bleeds... I just put on my status on FB that im excited for our 4D scan tomorrow and people say how lucky i am to have so many scans!! If im so friggin lucky, why dont they try living with the problems i have, and having a constantly worrying pregnancy! Don't get me wrong im lucky to be pregnant, its a miracle to me and hubby but people pee me off....

Rant over :growlmad:

2. emalou90

emalou90 Well-Known Member

oh bless :( yea i can understand, i've only had to have one more than normal! but there is always that dread something might be wrong and you must have constant worry for your LO aswell as your own health.

be strong :) you're doing well and i hope you enjoy your 4D scan xxxx