• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i am now onto 3rd week of waiting!!

good luck dragon drums!! let me know!!!!

i went doctors today and he has put me for blood tests but i have to wait til 5th may! no where has appts free and apparently we cant just drop in anywhere anymore. he said even if af arrives to still have the blood taken so he can see if anything is abnormal, been doing me head in.

i had a headache yesterday but didnt think anything of it, had another today tho so am thinking shes on her wicked way! must have ov'd 21days! maybe i never used ov sticks right ...

not going to use them this month or use any tricks or anything, just good old fashioned sex every few days. been well stressed these past couple of weeks, cant do it again!

good luck all you lovely ladies!! xxx

hey K4t1e2 god everything is so slow with doctors its unfair, and i know what you mean bout the ov sticks i got it all wrong aswell i think and im not gonna use em either i got so worked up with them i cudnt figure if i was reading the test wrong if a faint line ment anything ect....i do think good old fashioned sex every few days is best!!

well just quick update to you
i started them on cd41 and i took one tab few hours after i had severe cramps then they faded away was scared of taking rest but i did coz i thort lets see if it happens again
if im not pregnant it means i didnt ovulate but im on clomid so im ment to so to me it says they not workin she just sed it happens sometimes just carry on taking the clomid when af cums.

im now cd43 but now so iv coped with two days on these tabs and cudnt take no more i felt so ill i felt dizzy and sick it was horrible so i tried phoning the hospital to get advise but they was no nurses they advised me to go to doctors and aswell coz im having pains in my groin
doc did another test neg ovcourse but sed im not to take anymore tabs and she thinks the pains are also cysts and maybe i should think bout not taking the clomid for a month but iv to ring the hospital on monday and tell em what she sed

sooo now my feelings on all this fed up with taking pills and them just making me be awful and feel awful so quite ok with what she has sed in away i could do with a month off but thats no way sayin i dont want a baby just as much i just finding this very hard and need a little rest to be at my best does this sound wrong.... i hope not. x

I have had sore bb's pretty much since ovulation. My lower back started burning around 7dpo and has not stopped. I got af like cramps at 11, 12, &13dpo along with twinges & pulling(really mild and infrequently), and a stabbing like shooting pain through my belly button. Also around 11dpo I got very pronounced blue veins that started on my chest and bbs and is now all over. Oh and the increased need to pee. I think that is it :).
I really hope this is your :bfp: and the rest of you ladies. :dust:

Hope you ladies don't mind me joining your thread, I am on CD42 I think I ovulated on CD26 bt couldn't be sure about that so if I am right I am 16dpo.

9dpo to 14dpo I had tiny amounts of spotting and since 15dpo I have had the same weird twinges and the stabbing pains that you describe I thought the ones around my belly button were caused by an old scar of mine that hasn't hurt for ages.

Got a BFN this morning and don't know what to think. But reading this thread has given me a bit of hope.

Good luck to those with their BFP and fingers crossed for the rest of us!!!

Hey ladies, just an update.....my beanie didn't stick. After my first BFP the line got darker, but then a couple days later started getting lighter again until this morning when I started bleeding heavily. :cry:

Oh well back to the drawing board. Hopefully this time I will have a sticky bean.

Good luck for your BFP's ladies!! :dust:

Ahhhh, sorry to hear that Nzblondie...that's gotta be hard, much worse than just getting a BFN. xx

Hey ladies, just an update.....my beanie didn't stick. After my first BFP the line got darker, but then a couple days later started getting lighter again until this morning when I started bleeding heavily. :cry:

Oh well back to the drawing board. Hopefully this time I will have a sticky bean.

Good luck for your BFP's ladies!! :dust:

:hugs: so sorry this happened to you hun. Lots of :dust:that you may get a sticky bean soon!

I have had sore bb's pretty much since ovulation. My lower back started burning around 7dpo and has not stopped. I got af like cramps at 11, 12, &13dpo along with twinges & pulling(really mild and infrequently), and a stabbing like shooting pain through my belly button. Also around 11dpo I got very pronounced blue veins that started on my chest and bbs and is now all over. Oh and the increased need to pee. I think that is it :).
I really hope this is your :bfp: and the rest of you ladies. :dust:

Hope you ladies don't mind me joining your thread, I am on CD42 I think I ovulated on CD26 bt couldn't be sure about that so if I am right I am 16dpo.

9dpo to 14dpo I had tiny amounts of spotting and since 15dpo I have had the same weird twinges and the stabbing pains that you describe I thought the ones around my belly button were caused by an old scar of mine that hasn't hurt for ages.

Got a BFN this morning and don't know what to think. But reading this thread has given me a bit of hope.

Good luck to those with their BFP and fingers crossed for the rest of us!!!

Hi, fx'd we get are :bfp: soon! :dust:

As an update from me still getting :bfn: but feel pregnant. When I went to the doctor I only got to see the nurse and all she did was another urine test and told me I have to wait until the beginning of next month. She didn't even ask me any questions which really frustrated me, but oh well.

As an update from me still getting :bfn: but feel pregnant. When I went to the doctor I only got to see the nurse and all she did was another urine test and told me I have to wait until the beginning of next month. She didn't even ask me any questions which really frustrated me, but oh well.

It's so annoying now knowing isn't it!!! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you hun. Keep us posted on the outcome. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->