• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i am now onto 3rd week of waiting!!

happy02

Reaction score
hate this time of the month... the waiting game, the BFN's, the sympton spotting.... but this month i am 18dpo now!

i have tested a few times but one faint line with superdrug own and 4 negative, one which was this morning!

if AF is going to come i wish it would hurry up!!! wanna start trying again.

symptoms are only shooting pains in bbs but i do get them sometimes anyway. in jan i had 28cd and febs was 35cd, today i am now cycle day 36!!!

anyone else in a similar position??? or have been and can give some advice??

hiya :)
im on cycle day 30, and my average cycle is only 27 days
but before i had my m/c my BFP was only spotted after AF was 7 days late!!
So, ive already tested and nothing as of yet, although im 4 days late for AF so will test again in a few days!

Fingers crossed for both me and you!
hope AF doesnt show her face!
xx

K4TIE2 im in same position hun im now currently on cd 38 an still no sign of period or a positive test i did one yestaday still sed neg im gonna do one tomoz then im baffled iv got a thread that i did last nite askin for advise aswell "well im stuck in two week wait still" its just frustrating and im starting to lose hope i just think its my bbody messin with me so unfair *sigh* you mind me askin if your ttc naturally? only coz im on clomid so i was wondering if it was them. x x fingers crossed for us all tho!! xx

I'm exactly the same... I'm on CD40 now and no BFP just BFN :( I had what felt like AF pains a week ago but they came and went.... I'm so sick of waiting and the same, if I'm not preg I just wish AF would come so I can start again.. it's really starting to drag me down the whole not knowing.. :(

Hi , I am 16 dpo, on cd 36 of a 32day cycle, and have had 3 bfn, but I am sure I am pregnant, though I was not absolutely positive of that until yesterday. I am one of those who take a week to get a bfp. Fx'd this is your BFP for you :)

dragondrums

im the same as you, cant get a BFP until about a week late!
Fingers crossed for us both!!
x

hey ladies how you all doing any signs of bfp or even af i just want mine to cum i know im not preg now im just sick of waitin an my body messin with me.
im on my 2nd cycle of clomid
my first cycle went fine i had a 28 day cycle, i had a follical tracking scan an they was happy with my follicals and they did a day 21 test which they sed they was happy with aswell.
this cycle started on 12th march 2010 so going by a 28day cycle i was due the 9th april but no show
well iv still not got it and im still get bfn so iv had enough now im now on cd39 so iv rang my doctors secertary im just waitin for her to ring me bk and tell me whats gonna happen next.
x

Hey Ladies, I'm in the same boat!!!

I'm 19dpo today and all my AF symptoms have been and gone about a week ago....but no AF! Tested again this morning and STILL BFN. AF was due 14DPO.

One of best friends said she tested every day from the day af was due and all she got was BFN's until af was 8 days late and even then it was mega faint. So that gives me hope!

Praying for our BFP's!!! :dust: :dust:

:kiss:

Just thought I would add I tested again today at 18dpo and got another :BFN: My pg symptoms are actually very noticible to me this time, so I thought my bfp would show, but it hasnt yet and I still know I am pg. Just hang in there, it does happen to a lot of people. Fx'd hun. :dust: :dust:

hi dragondrums, savannah1, what symptoms do you have?

i have hardly felt anything, i feel like am dead inside, literally! i had shooting pains in bbs and today i felt a bit weird, lower stomach was being weird but not pains or twinges, just weird. but i dont think this is a symptom... am so confused, so tired of this, its all am thinking about.

wish af would come or i get bfp (un bloody likely) so i can move on, being in limbo is just horrible!

nzblonde, twinklebaby, how are you getting on? any symptoms? bfp yet?

onewish, any news yet? have you been the doctors yet?

i went to the doctors last friday and he said to basically leave it a week and test again. if no AF or bfp, then go back and he will take bloods.

I have had sore bb's pretty much since ovulation. My lower back started burning around 7dpo and has not stopped. I got af like cramps at 11, 12, &13dpo along with twinges & pulling(really mild and infrequently), and a stabbing like shooting pain through my belly button. Also around 11dpo I got very pronounced blue veins that started on my chest and bbs and is now all over. Oh and the increased need to pee. I think that is it :).
I really hope this is your :bfp: and the rest of you ladies. :dust:

hi dragondrums, savannah1, what symptoms do you have?

i have hardly felt anything, i feel like am dead inside, literally! i had shooting pains in bbs and today i felt a bit weird, lower stomach was being weird but not pains or twinges, just weird. but i dont think this is a symptom... am so confused, so tired of this, its all am thinking about.

wish af would come or i get bfp (un bloody likely) so i can move on, being in limbo is just horrible!

nzblonde, twinklebaby, how are you getting on? any symptoms? bfp yet?

onewish, any news yet? have you been the doctors yet?

i went to the doctors last friday and he said to basically leave it a week and test again. if no AF or bfp, then go back and he will take bloods.

OMG, I tested this morning and I got it. I actually got a :bfp:!!!!!!

Its so faint you can hardly see it, but its there! So I'm 21DPO, but I have a feeling I may have ovulated 5 days after I orginally thought so am possibly 16DPO.

I'm so happy!

Good luck girls. Praying for your bfp's too! :kiss::kiss:

:dust:

k4t1e2 - I've had symptoms all month which is why I'm completely baffled by what's going on; Brown/pink discharge (although this could be an infection I had), loss of appetite, funny taste in mouth, headaches, exhaustion, extreme thirst, constantly needing to pee (this could be because of all the drinking tho lol) ... I've had cramps for about 3 weeks as well.... :( I'm on day 42 now and still a BFN!!! Doctors taken a sample today and I get the results tomorrow but it's only a urine sample which is just as good as me doing a home preg test isn't it??? He never suggested taking blood.... :growlmad: lol

Have you had any luck hon? What cycle day are you on now?

I'm getting seriously frustrated and fed up now.. I just want something to happen so I know what's going on and what these cramps are.. :(

nzblondie - CONGRATS!!! You must be so chuffed!!!! How many cycles was it til you got your BFP??? :) What cycle day were you on?? Ahhh, so happy for you :) Well done lol

I am on cd 39 today and 20dpo, I took another test this morning and it was another :bfn:, yet all my symptoms are still there, along with an increased sense of smell latley. I figure it has got to show sometime so I am going to keep testing for a couple more days then go to the doctor. Come on :bfp:!

nzblondie - CONGRATS!!! You must be so chuffed!!!! How many cycles was it til you got your BFP??? :) What cycle day were you on?? Ahhh, so happy for you :) Well done lol

Twinkle Baby - Thanks! I am very chuffed indeed!! I tested again this morning and got another :BFP: .The line is still as faint as yesterday but definitely there so thats a good sign I hope! I was on cycle day 38 and this is our 3rd month TTC!!! Now I have something new to stress over....I just want the line to go darker!!!

As for the cramping, I've been having AF cramping for about 2 weeks straight now! From what I've heard it carries on for some months so nothing to worry about.

Fingers crossed for your :BFP: !!!

:dust:

well hi ladies thort id cum update you and see how everyone doing and i find the lovely news of a bfp congrats nzblondie,
dragondrums you seem pretty convised you are preg i wish i cud know that lol
k4t1e2 still no sign hun?

well i got phone call on cd 40 to go down to hospital to do one of there test an it was negative again so they sed they gonna start my period off so they have put me on norethisterone 5mg 3tablets a day for the next 10days then 2-3 days after finishing them al cum on they sed.
i started then yestaday cd41 and i took one tab few hours after i had severe cramps then they faded away was scared of taking rest but i did coz i thort lets see if it happens again but i cant seem to get out my mind what if im preg and it just not showing up........
The nurses didnt seem to be bothered about doing a blood test to double check or seem to be bothered that if im not pregnant it means i didnt ovulate but im on clomid so im ment to so to me it says they not workin she just sed it happens sometimes just carry on taking the clomid when af cums.
im not cd42 but now im on these tabs i sopose it dont count now im worried bout the pains i keep gettin wen no period turning up tho........

good luck to those who are still on the run.....lol

OMG, I tested this morning and I got it. I actually got a :bfp:!!!!!!

Its so faint you can hardly see it, but its there! So I'm 21DPO, but I have a feeling I may have ovulated 5 days after I orginally thought so am possibly 16DPO.

I'm so happy!

Good luck girls. Praying for your bfp's too! :kiss::kiss:

:dust:[/QUOTE]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! OMG NZBlonde, thats brilliaant! am so jealous but in the nicest of ways! aawww i made up for you! do you mind me asking, what test did you use? thanks for keepin us posted! wish you all the luck in the world for the next 9 months!!!!! xxxx

i got bfn yesterday, didnt bother doing 1 today, had enough of not seeing the god almighty 2nd line!

on cd40, oh the joy! made a doctors app for tomorrow, he should take bloods. still got pains in the bbs, absolutely nowt else!!!!! hope am like nzblonde! that is great news!! am on month 3 of ttc too.....

dragondrums, keep us posted!
one wish, keep at it love! you will make it in the end!!

aaww good luck everyone! xx

Congratulations :happydance: so happy you got it. I will definetly keep you posted. I am going to the doctor tomorrow, so will see what his tests show. Should be joining you girls shortly:thumbup:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->