I am pregnant!!!

Lauraaraa

Love My Baby Girl
Reaction score
i am pregnant!

cant believe it! took a clear blue which you can see on my avatar, and here is the one the doc took have to go back thur to get a darker one etc. but wow! i cant believe it.
Doc said i have caught the pregnancy very early!

doc test.jpg

over the moon!!

:cloud9:

Never thought this day would come, could cry :cry:

congrats hun x x x x x have a healthy and happy 9 months and then..... waaaaa babaaaaaaay x xx x x

Huge congrats to you! x x

Congrats! I'm so pleased for you :hugs:

congrats honey, you really deserve it. love and best wishes xx

Congratulations! Enjoy it - it will only last for 9 months (hopefully), but your mood will change before that :)

Congratulations sweetie. Happy and Healthy 9 :hugs:

AWWWW!! OMG! Just seen your post!! Holy crap!! You're preggo too!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: I knew it would be your time soon! Aw hun you so deserve it, through your op's and everything...now make sure u keep nice and healthy so beany sticks!! MASSIVE congrats to you huny...couldnt be happier for you!! xxx

AWWWW!! OMG! Just seen your post!! Holy crap!! You're preggo too!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: I knew it would be your time soon! Aw hun you so deserve it, through your op's and everything...now make sure u keep nice and healthy so beany sticks!! MASSIVE congrats to you huny...couldnt be happier for you!! xxx

haaa i know!! must be contagious!!

i hope it sticks to!! heres hoping!!

i am defo going to be extra healthy!!! hope you are doing well in your pregnancy! exciting times

my OH has just been telling his family bless him! ! ! !
almost didnt dare tell anyone but i couldnt wait!! !! !!

xx

Congrats! :happydance: Are you sure that your ticker is right though? Technically, 1w6d would be before you even ovulated! I know you said you caught it early, but that's really early! :)

Congrats! :happydance: Are you sure that your ticker is right though? Technically, 1w6d would be before you even ovulated! I know you said you caught it early, but that's really early! :)

just worked it out

it looks lke i conceived on the 13th of june! all the number stie up

need to change it! !

th digi wouldnt pick it up that early would it!!

feel more preg than that!

what a duh i am

its my first time remember!! !!! !
:blush:

I was going to say the same thing. You count from the first day of your last period, and that's how far on you are. :)

Huge congrats hun!

up dated my ticker! its accurate now
well as accurate as it can be
i feel a right twirp! and i am going to be a mam

gees!!

why is it saying four when i am 3?!?!! i put the date of my last period has it just taken it back from then??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->