I am so confused about ovulation...

Stormynights

DD + Peanut
Reaction score
Backstory... was on birth control for about 9 months, the kind where you skip your monthly period and only average 4 per year... I think this messed with my cycle as before I was pretty regular (27-29 day cycles)

Came off birth control in August... had an 11 day cycle, Aug-Sept 16 day cycle, Sept-Oct 26 day cycle, Oct-Nov 21 day cycle

I'm now on cycle day 12...
I've been charting BBT and doing ov test strips... Since cycle day 9 my opk's have been negative, but they are internet cheapies and I do drink a lot of water. I have a faint line and then the control line... the faint line is the same every time I test...

My BBT started out pretty high (but I also had a cold) then it dipped pretty low, and now it's rising again.

I do have EWCM, but not a ton of it... and just now when I checked there was a brownish pinkish tint to it...

I'm not sure if I'm having another bogus cycle or what is going on... :nope:

Has anyone been through anything similar, or does anyone have any advice?

I get a pinkish tint or even spotting on my O day, so I'd say that was your O day.What time of day do you do opks?

My cervix is lower and firmer though haha.
I swear TTC is the most confusing thing ever! Yesterday it was high, soft, open.

I want to link my BBT chart but have no idea how to get the code >.<

DH and I have been BD'ing like crazy... If I did finally ovulate, I'm sure he'll be glad for the break :haha:

Edit: I've been doing them in the morning... Which I read today is incorrect. Usually one in the morning, and one in the early evening. Both are always super light/faint.

I'd try midday if you can! But if the Temps say you od I'd say go off of that.

The temps are just kinda scattered.
It's my first time tracking BBT, so I'm not sure how well I've been doing. I had some timing issues... had to put a heater in my room, had a cold, ect ect... I feel there have been too many variables. Oh well, I guess time will tell!

If you can DDT 3 times a week from the end of your period you shouldn't need to stress so much about tracking O!

We've dtd almost every day this month.
I'm anxious to get a bfp this month because if I don't we are going to wait until September 2017. I'm feeling the pressure! I'm pretty sure hubby is sick of sex by now, which I never thought possible.

I feel for you stormy, if not this month than we are stopping ttc indefinitely:(

I feel for you stormy, if not this month than we are stopping ttc indefinitely:(

I'm so sorry. Fx'd this is your month.
I have heard lots of stories of couples trying for a long period, then when they finally stop actively trying, they fall pregnant.

With DD I fell pregnant while we were teenagers... DH had just graduated high school (I graduated a year earlier than he did) I never knew exactly how much goes into TTC. It's a whole other world. :wacko:

It really is. After this month we will be preventing due to timing of due date.

That's what we will be doing as well. My mother thinks I'm nutty for wanting to have a second child over the summer so the timing doesn't mess with DDs schooling...

What cycle day are you on?

I think I'm 4dpo...not entirely sure but that's what I'm going with lol

Postive opks cd13 and 14... temps were slowly rising...
Woke up this morning (cd15) to a huge temp drop... 97.92 yesterday, 97.22 & 97.46 this morning (taken twice in a row) Cervix was the highest I've ever felt it being... soft, semi open.
Negative OPK...

Does anyone have any insight?

I thought you implanted well after ovulation? I think if I've ovulated it would have been yesterday or the day before, or today. Who knows? My cycle is all crazy... FF still hasn't given me an ovulation date. The chart I posted on page 1 has updated to show current dip.
I do temp at the same time every day... (6:35 am) but this morning I got up at 4:30 to pee... I hope that didn't throw my whole chart off. Maybe I'm just overthinking it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->