I am so confused about this month's chart! Please help!

LondonBean

Reaction score
This is my second month charting. I was out of town during af so I didn't chart then, but I started as soon as it was over. On the 10th I had a flu shot which is why I think it shot up the next morning CD16 and on the 14th CD 19 it dropped and I suspect it might be from the low dose aspirin I took the day before. I could totally be wrong about both of those, especially the low dose aspirin... but do you think FF is right and that I ovulated on CD12 and why the heck did I dip down so low on CD 21? I am so confused.

Also, I had a dr. appt. on CD15 and the dr. asked me when I had my last period during the exam because I had some spotting coming from my cervix. Could that have been from ovulation?

My cycles usually range from 29 - 42 days with last cycle being a 42 day cycle and the majority of my cycles being anywhere from 34 - 36 days.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Attachments

• Dec_Chart.jpg
    Dec_Chart.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 12
I am by no means an expert but I would agree with FF - because your temps after that CD stay above your cover line. The low dip *could* be an implantation dip, or just a fluke temp. I would keep BDing just in case, but hopefully the more temps that go in the clearer it'll become! It's frustrating isn't it!
Hopefully someone else can help more, but that's my 2 cents :)

I would agree with ff. Keep temping and imputing the numbers in. FF will take away your crosshairs if it believes you didn't O :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->