I am so confused, can anyone help?

shirlls

Reaction score
I am not sure what thread to post this on.

Last night I posted on the miscarriage support thread as I was pretty much 100% sure i was having a chemical pregnancy. I tested at 9 dpo and got a faint BFP, then another few BFPs over the next couple of days. Then on Saturday I started to get that familiar wave of that familiar crampy feeling in my stomach you get before AF. I know that you can get that with being pregnant and it can feel like AF is coming when it isn't, but the waves of cramp were quite intense and very sore, so much so I had to lie down with a hot water bottle on my belly.

I regularly suffer from very bad period pain and when I was pregnant before (which I mc at just over 5 weeks) I only had dull cramps. A few symptoms I had been having like sore nipples, increased CM weren't as prevalent. Then yesterday (13 dpo) I felt this overwhelming cramping in my stomach and it was very bad cramping, I have never been so certain in my life that I was about to bleed but I still haven't and these intense cramps are still coming in waves although not as constant as they were last night. Last night I was lying on couch with a hot water bottle just like I do when got bad period pain. It was like having bad period pain without the bleeding. I was so upset as tested again twice and still testing positive so I couldn't believe I was losing another pregnancy, and kept expecting to see blood when went to loo. I thought it was going to be the same as my mc when I felt cramps for several hours before the bleeding began. But nearly 24 hours later from that first cramp and still nothing.

I have a relatively high pain threshold so this isn't me being dramatic, I promise you, the cramps were, and are, quite intense. I have been looking it up online and a majority of sites I look at say that if the cramps are severe there is probably something wrong as you shouldn't get severe cramping, just mild dull cramping. Also, as I didn't get this when I was pregnant before, I don't know what to think - is it good or bad? Does it mean that this time it has implanted heavier and it's a good sign, or does it mean I am having a chemical pregnancy?

I know nobody can give me any definite answers, I will be seeing my GP tomorrow but I just want to know if anybody has experienced this, or know of anyone who has had very severe cramping and gone on to a have a healthy pregnancy? I am trying to not get too hopeful in case of disappointment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->