I am SO confused!

hardkorecandy

Reaction score
there are so many confusing things on the net lol. So i need any suggestion anyone can give me!

First of all, I am 26 yrs old, my periods have always been regular, that have lasted 5-7 days and are generally relatively heavy. Ive never really bothered with birth control, had vague idea of when Id be cycling so I just avoided sex around that day. Havent used condoms with bf in a long while either.

my current situation: period shouldve started yesterday, as of today, still no bleeding. HOWEVER, monday, tuesday and wednesday had some "spotting" I guess you could call it. Darker colored blood in my underwear, so figured period was here early. But every time i took out the tampon there was barely anything on it, and it was always darker colored. Now today, no signs of my period, having some whitish d/c.
Done researching on the net, thought of the possibility this would be implantation bleeding, as i am also having some slight cramping on the left side of my abdomen. vomited this morning but highly doubt that is morning sickness. Am peeing a little more frequently than usual. Decided to take a test to see and it came up negative.

So my question is, do I retest? if so when? Also should inform you it wasnt a first morning sample, it was with a first response home test kit. And this time we did have sex around my ovulation time..probably the day before, of and after.
Im thinking I probably tested too soon, but how common are false negatives?? its probably that ive just psyched myself out and all these symptoms are in my head, but Id rather know for sure.

any help would be very appreciated!

I would wait a couple more days then test again.
I'm waiting mine out. It's 4 days ( No AF) but I'm not testing until a few more days.

I had spotting once 6 days before AF due and nothing afterwards and nothing since.
I'm also very regular, so this is not normal for me. I'm having regular AF symptoms...so I'm just waiting.

GOod luck too you! :)

ooh good luck to you! after possible implantation bleeding it can take a good few days for a test to pick up the hcg. So def test in a couple days if still no AF x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->