I am so confused...

Lady Sela

Reaction score
Alright, I am sure you are all tired of the 'Am I Pregnant?' posts, but please hear me out. I have had three other children, the most recent being 4 almost 5 yrs ago, so I do know what it is like to be pregnant.

That being said, I am usually very regular, 32 day cycle, heavy 8 day period. On July 15 (about 2 weeks early) I had a light 3 day period. Went to the doctor at the beginning of August, when I began to feel sick alot, got blood test and it came out negative. Skipped August all together and around September 27 I had another 3 day light period. Since the beginning of september I have gained weight in only one area of my body, the nausea and fatigue have not gone away and most concerning, I have in the last week begun to leak colostrum from my breasts. Through all of this I have recived negative tests.I will say that with all my pregnancies I had low horomones. Even with these symptoms, I feel like I am going crazy.

Here is a link to a pic of the belly that has developed in the last month.

https://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o717/LadySela/IMG515_zps9e9e575e.jpg

I would talk with your doctor again and see about getting an ultrasound.

Just because someone keeps telling you something and it doesn't seem right my advice is listen to your body and your gut instinct.

If you feel something not quite there go for a second opinion if you need it. How many times are doctors right or wrong for that matter?

I hope you get the answer you are looking for

All the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->