I am so confused...

Cadams12

Reaction score
Okay, so since this is our first month TTC I started with monitoring cm, but it has been so confusing! It went from creamy to ewcm to creamy to watery.. But there's been over a week inbetween the ewcm and the watery.. I'm going to start temping next cycle because it seems like my cycles are always super difficult. Is there an easier way to understand this cm business, or is it always this confusing?! :shrug:

I never know what to look for or when to look for it. I get the CM i need before AF and before O or during O so I'm totally lost to it haha! so don't feel alone.

Beats me maybe after a few cycles we can get it down haha!

Use an OPK!!! It'll tell you when your ovulating ( or about to ) my CM has been so different from any other cycle this month, so I've learned its not the best method to go off of! But good luck and lots of baby dust to you!!

We're out, the witch just showed up. I'm gunna go buy a bb thermometer and some opks. Hopefully this helps because my cycles are always different lengths.. The month before was 41 days, this time it was 30 days.

ahhh I hate that :witch: its ok, theres always next month!!!! Sorry hun, hugs your way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->