I am so confused

nmb2011

Reaction score
I really need to someone to talk to and get this off my chest. I had my last normal period on november 20th and thought I might have gotten pregnant dec 8th. On dec 18th I started spotted really light (didnt even need a pad or tampon) which is not a normal period for me it lasted a few days and I started getting cramps like my period and bbs were really sore and I was nauseous. I went to the er jan 2nd for my cramps thinking I might have a uti but they gave me a pregnancy test and it was postive I was so happy but then the bad news my hcg was only 2 and nothing was seen in my uterus so the doc thought I had an early miscarriage well its jan 13th I am still cramping off and on and spotting off and on also. I went back to the er last night and this blood work the doc said my hcg was virtually undectable. my appt with my ob is jan 21st and I am so confused,stressed, sad every emotion you can think of. Was I pregnant at all? Did I have a miscarriage?

I can't say if you were pregnant or not, but an hcg of 2, is considered not pregnant. Anything under 5 is usually considered not pregnant.

I'm sorry hun. Are your periods usually every 4 weeks (28 days)? If so, then I'd guess you would be expecting it in the next day or two if December 18th was indeed just a light period.

Good Luck. Maybe you could put a call into the OB you were to see, and just ask a question to him/her as to what they think.

I started spotting again and having cramping on the 6th cant wait to get to the ob and get this figured out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->