I am so excited and I never thought I would be excited by this!

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I am on my first round of provera and clomid AND

I started my :witch: started today! :happydance:

With the start of my period I can start counting cycle days and in 5 days start the clomid!!!!! With my PCOS I don't get periods often and to see the provera working I am encouraged! I can't want to start the clomid and start BDing! :sex:

I hope this works. After four years you lose hope :cry: but my doctor said PCOS is one the easier fertility issues to treat and usually within four to six cycle her patients become pregnant! :dust:

I am so excited for you! Isn't that funny - being excited on the day you have AF, but I totally know what you mean. I am really excited to go to the doctor next week (definitely not usually a case for excitement), because there is that hope of trying new things to make a pregnancy happen. Good luck!

I will pray for you and sending you some :dust: !!!!!

I am just so happy I can start counting cycle days and how goals now!

Can I ask why you hadn't started them earlier? I don't know a ton about PCOS though, but very interested to learn EVERYTHING about TTC and the craziness that is the human body!

I don't start clomid till cycle day 5 so I don't start till Sunday. Thats per docs instructions. The provera was to bring on the period. :winkwink:

I just saw that your TTC ticker says you have been trying for four years, so I was just wondering if there was something that had delayed treatment?

SUPER personal question though, don't be afraid to tell me where to go! Haha!

I can't wait to hear how it goes for you - Hopefully we are BOTH pregnant within the next cycle! :D

We waited because one I was afraid to admit I couldn't on my own and two when were first got married and decided to try we had great insurance and then lost it. Now I have great insurance again. Plus we bought a house and are in a more stable place in life. Another factor is I am about to turn 30 so I thought this is the time to get serious.

Don't be embarrassed ask away!

Isn't it funny how as soon as you have a home, it suddenly becomes so much more urgent to fill it with tiny feet? At least, that's how I feel - as soon as we had our own house, I started dreaming about which room would be the nursery!

I never wanted children but about a month into marriage suddenly I couldn't stop thinking about it. Then with buying the house the urge got worst lol.

I would be excited too! I am CD112 after coming off BC with PCOS and would be SO HAPPY to have AF!!!!

I am on day three of :witch: and she is turning out to be from hell. I hope this one ends soon! I go back to work tomorrow and with working at a call center ten hours I don't know how I am going to make it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->