I am so excited!

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
:happydance: Was laying in bed cuddling with OH getting ready to fix my hair so we could leave and got the best news I could ask for at this point. He told me he really didn't like the idea of waiting so long so he wants me to get myself healthy and if it happens it happens!!:wohoo: I never expected to be told that. I wasn't even trying to get him to change his mind or anything this was 100% his idea. :)

Congratulations that is so exciting I am so happy for you and fx'ed for you BFP

fantastic hun best luck on getting healthy and :bfp: x

Any tips ladies? I went out and got some folic acid today and I am already working on cutting out my caffeine and stuff. I don't smoke or drink so that's a plus. I'm just so excited. :yipee:

cutting caffine is a great thing, you should up your intake of Vit C, Vit B12, and Omega 3, get OH to take omega 3 and zinc (for just both take prenatal vitamins :D )

there are sooo many tips could give you could temp chart, use ovulation tests..... emmmm remember to up your intake of water 2-3litres a day, and to cut out fizzy juice etc.. i have been TTC for 4years now so happy to help in any way can also follow my own TTC journal link is in my signature if u want some help always here to ask xx

cutting caffine is a great thing, you should up your intake of Vit C, Vit B12, and Omega 3, get OH to take omega 3 and zinc (for just both take prenatal vitamins :D )

there are sooo many tips could give you could temp chart, use ovulation tests..... emmmm remember to up your intake of water 2-3litres a day, and to cut out fizzy juice etc.. i have been TTC for 4years now so happy to help in any way can also follow my own TTC journal link is in my signature if u want some help always here to ask xx

So I just bought some folic acid today. Should I have just bought prenatals instead?

its better for you as your body needs more than just folic acid but folic acid is a must of course...

Oh Okay. Now what is it my OH should be taking then? Would a multivitamin do the trick for him?

definitely take a prenatal too! Lots of happy bd! :) Good luck!!

congrats to you! I hope everything works in your favor and you get a healthy BFP soon!

hubby should take either male multi-vits or just normal ones should do for him u can't take normal ones because some of the contents are too high and dangerous during pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->