I am SO grumpy

FiNZ

Lucky mum of 4 darlings!
Reaction score
I'm 7.5 weeks now, and just SO SO SO grumpy. I cannot snap out of this. I don't know why. Is anyone else feeling like this, or is it just me? :(

didnt want to read n run! Im 6 weeks and i get annoyed very easily but dont get grumpy to long. Yr hormones are crazy at the moment and im sure the grumps wont last forever. The low time make u appreachiate the highs and they wil come soon. X hang in there!

I am a total B^*$@H in this pregnancy bless my husbands dear heart he's so understanding.I hope it goes away soon I don't know how much longer he can take with me snapping at him for silly little things.

About once or twice a week I wake up feeling angry, angry at the whole world for no significant reason, simply because. The entire day I remain in such a mood and it's a miserable feeling because it isn't as if I wish to be that way. It's totally normal as our hormones are crazy at the moment!

I can be grumpy but thats because I'm sooo tired :sleep: and that always makes me a miserable moo

i have been told off more than once for being a moody cow by my mum, im 24 for gods sake, she shouldnt be telling me off!! but yea, i wake up and am grumpy all day, especially when i could have stayed in bed longer but had to get up to pee.

so so tired atm too so thats not helping, i go to bed late but then still wake up early most days and have to get up atleast twice, if not more in the night to pee and that is annoying so i get more annoyed. i just randomly cry too for no reason!!

I'm not constantly grumpy, but I am VERY easily irritated. I've been this way since 3 weeks, though. lol...

Grumpy, irritated, moody, rude, short tempered, angry, murderous. I'm all of these things! I'm hoping its normal or else I'm carrying an alien!

That makes me feel a bit better! Thanks everyone! I made cheesecake on Sunday night, and my husband didn't eat any, as he was annoyed with me because I told him to heat the chocolate syrup up that I'd made to go on top. We had my family over for dinner. Everyone said that I told him to put it in the microwave for 1 minute. I don't remember saying it. Of course that was too long. So I got in a shitty! So DH didn't feel like eating it that night. So this morning I packed it up for him to take to work, and after he left, I saw that he'd forgotten it and left it on the bench. Oh my gosh, my blood boiled. WHY?? That is just so silly of me, but everything is making me so mad. My 9 yr old daughter asked me last night why I'm so angry. I feel awful. I have no reason to, and now of course I feel guilt for being stressed and sad and mad and surely that's not fair on this little bean? Aaarrghhhh......

hi, I really need help. I am always upset something. I am really upset to my husband if he doesn't do what i have to tell him to do. I don't know why. I am easily got upset with him so bad. Within 2 months i,ve been eating like crazy,crazy. Last week my co-worker was saying not nice to me ,is just a small comments, i got so upset and i never taked to her for so long. She tried to apologize but shes gone to my head at all,i feel like she's stranger to me. I hate her so badly. She was work friend or work buddy friend to me. I was pissed and I erased her phone number,erased her as my friend list at facebook. I don't know why? I got so upset for small things. 2 weeks ago supposed to be my period coming but it didnt, it was late for 1 week. Then after that week ,i try the pregnancy test,but it says i am not pregnant. I dont know what is wrong with me. Until now I dont like to see my husband. I am upst with him for nothing. I feel sorry for him because i keep yelling at him for nothing. Yesterday my daughter is staying over to my sister in law.And i forgot to pack her stuff because i am going to work. Then i realize i have to call him to get ready for me instead. Then on the phone, i tried to talk to him which one you have to put in the bag but he couldnt fine what i am telling him. I told him over an over,now i am getting so frustrated because he couldn't find the dress. I told him the particularly kind of dress but he didn't find it and i know its there because i put it,but i told him is polka dot navy and white but he saw a polka dot black and white but he didnt told me that,so he just said i found it but he didnt find it. I was so upset i didnt talk to him i sleep in my daughters room,i dont like him anymore and then we argued and by the time i yell at him i just cried so hard. And i keep saying "god please help me what is wrong with me this days ,I dont know why i am like this. I dont want my relationship would turn upside down. Please anybody help me.

Hey, Fennylyn, i totally understand you. Me the same. I got mad today at my bf for seriously nothing. i thought the whole world went to its end )) And then later i started feeling better. Just try to do your best to not to say anything that may hurt your husband,...just try to say how you r feeling and if you say smth bad about him...excuse yourself as fast as you can, by reminding him of your hormones, you know..periods coming....i know, you dont want to hurt your husband, right? We all sometimes have these periods. Try to analize what bad did he do to you. Is it that bad? If not, maybe its time to live the town for the weekend and take some time for yourself? If yes - Speak to him, definitely... IMHO
Please write here back...

Oh, and also...tell your husband about the week late...
and i think you need to check at the doctors too...

Me too, I'm having mad mod swings, from ecstatic to furious to depressed. It's perfectly normal, and as far as I remember from last time, it does settle! Hang in there : )

Have just started to get a touch of the grouchies over the last few days. No major rants but lots of things just making me hmph or grrr! I can't seem to switch it off and am trying to be light-hearted! My husband keeps asking me not to make a grouchy baby :)
We've got our 12 week scan on Thursday, so am anticipating lots more smiles after that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->