I am so scared...

mummy_blues

Us n our identical BOYS!
Reaction score
when i think that i might be pregnant again... the thought of being pregnant scares me to death... its been only 3 weeks and 2 days after my d&c, we weren't even trying to conceive. we only Bd-ed on the days my fertility monitor gave me low fertility and used condoms after my dnc. then last sunday, i was still "low fertility" and dh was half drunk we kinda forgot the condoms. then the next morning, my monitor gave me peak fertility and the ovulation cramps kicked in that night and i think i ovulated. what happens if its my fault i didn't wait long enough and the beany won't stick? :cry::cry:
i am already getting back some symptoms - my nipples & breasts are larger, i'm tired the whole day, heartburn, and increased yellow CM, exactly the same symptoms...
anyone who got pregnant after d&c, did you all have a healthy pregnancy?

aww hunnny!! just hang in there, dont be afraidd!.. Just take it one day at a time!..We all here to support you!:)

A lot of people get pregnant straight after and go on to have healthy pregnancies.

I know this isn't helpful but what's done is done. Try not to worry as that will only make things worse. And of course we are all here to support you! Just try to relax and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->