I am soooo nervous & excited at the same time

John's Babe

Reaction score
Wow, I finally have gottent he nerve to join a forum. After stalkin the site for a couple months, I figured that I would benefit from actually ineracting on some level with the ladies on teh board. :happydance:

I have suffered 4 losses, my son Mateo passed at 7 months 2 weeks and 3 days old. He would be 8 years old now. Then I suffered 3 subsequent miscarriges.

I feel liek being a mom is my destiny, its all I want to do and who i am. I pray that this cycle is our cycle, (John and I). :hugs:

We are both very excited and scared at the same time. I have so many mixed emotions I can barely tolerate it. :wacko:

But I am currently in my TWW, and praying for a healthy baby and pregnancy. :cloud9:

John's Babe, how fab that you've never posted before but felt ok to do so here - exactly the reason it's great they've opened it! Sorry for your losses but lovely to read your positive attitude. I hope we can all share some PMA on here that there will be joy after all the pain. Good luck this month! X

You will not regret joining these ladies are all so supportive - its good to know that already this section of the forum has encouraged new people to post :thumbup:

Good luck in your 2ww - I'm in mine too am currently 6po and trying not to symptom spot too much.

Wishing you both the best of luck in your journey :)

Wow, I finally have gottent he nerve to join a forum. After stalkin the site for a couple months, I figured that I would benefit from actually ineracting on some level with the ladies on teh board. :happydance:

I have suffered 4 losses, my son Mateo passed at 7 months 2 weeks and 3 days old. He would be 8 years old now. Then I suffered 3 subsequent miscarriges.

I feel liek being a mom is my destiny, its all I want to do and who i am. I pray that this cycle is our cycle, (John and I). :hugs:

We are both very excited and scared at the same time. I have so many mixed emotions I can barely tolerate it. :wacko:

But I am currently in my TWW, and praying for a healthy baby and pregnancy. :cloud9:

Welcome to the forum John's Babe!:hugs: Heres to a sitcky healthy bfp asap for you hun!:hugs:

Hi there, hope your 2ww goes easy on you and you get to the testing date AF free. x x

Good luck, honey! :hugs: Glad you felt comfortable enough to post in here!

hi hon, great you found a place you feel happy to post, wish you all the best the in TWW and hope you get your bfp! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->