I am soooo proud!!

Vici

Mum to a LTTC princess!!
Reaction score
I just feel I want to post this, but I am very, very proud of my bump - and my stretch marks, and flabby bits and all the rest that goes with it! :happydance:

I have noticed that there seem to be quite a few people who don't like all these things and i'm sorry but what do people expect when they have a human being growing inside of them!?! I know people have a right to think/feel what they like and for that reason, I see it necessary to post my feelings :D I don't in any way mean this to be offensive to those people! Due to a medical condition, I have always had weight issues and this has meant stretch marks since my teens! To see whinging for a few on a bump, saying how ugly and awful they are could be very hurtful to some girls who had/have them even before they were PG!!

I was trying for along time for my BFP and know people still trying after 5, 6 even 10 years! They would give their whole world for those lumps and bumps :)
And for that reason, everytime I wake up and see that this little miracle is growin inside of me, it fills my heart with absolute joy :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Here endeth my rant :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I know! I have the occasional moan, prob to test OH's reaction to be honest, but honestley i dont give a stuff how big, flabby and marked i am, will be, or will be left.

Took me long enough to get here, and I would do anything for my LO!

See i take what people say about these things with a pinch of salt. I moan about stuff like wobbles and stretch marks and stuff but of course i expected them to happen! I think most (if not all) of us know we're in a very lucky position and just air our niggles in a light hearted way on here to bond and share our experiences. I don't think anyone is truly unhappy with all the changes they are going through. It sometimes takes a bit of getting used to certain things but thats only natural.

I too have stretch marks from past weight issues but don't take offence at others being petrified of them! I think your attitude towards body changes is great and your confidence to be applauded. I suppose we just have to remember that sometimes we have to laugh and 'moan' about things in order to process them in our already overloaded minds. Good on you for being so proud!!! :hug: x x x

This wasn't just about people on here by the way, just a conversation i heard today made it fresh in my mind :D

I'm the same way hun. I complain and moan here and there and can understand women being upset, but I had them before from severe weight gain and than loss and than gaining it back after my MC. And I got pregnant fairly quickly after my MC so it was pretty much inevitable that they aren't going anywhere for a while. I call them my growing garden of vines because they are growing up my belly as my baby grows and lifts further and further up. It is just an indication to me that I have a healthy growing baby in there this time around. The first time I wasn't so lucky. :cry: All that matters to me is my DH's opinion on it though. And he says my belly is absolutely beautiful. :cloud9::cloud9:

I'm glad you made this post. It is nice reading something so positive and inspiring.

I love the way my body looks when i am pregnant, i know i have the odd moan to my OH about my wobbly bits ,but i never really mean it.
Being pregnant is magical and so is the way our bodies adapt to allow a little person to grow.

I used to be very slim, but since having 2 kids nothing is where it was and i am 2 dress sizes bigger, but i dont give a stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->