I am the worst mum in the world..

S

Serene123

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have to get this off my chest but I didn't want to. I must start by saying she didn't cry but..

I smacked my baby in the head with a Wii stearing wheel. :(

Everyone was laughing and she didn't cry but I feel soooooooo bad!! She was sat on my lap and I went to do a flip so you flip the controller upwards and I forgot she was there and it wacked her on the forehead! I feel soooooooo bad.

Why does this make you the worst mum in the world? This should have been posted in the Guilt-Free Confession thread :hugs:

It was an accident hun! I'm sure there will be many more to come. At least she's fine! :hugs:

I was going to post it there but I don't want to be guilt free! I feel soooooooo bad. Ahh!

Awwwww hun you are a fantastic mother, you call tell by all your posts that you totally live and breath that little girl. It was an accident, that doesnt make you a bad mother. xx

try not to be so hard on yourself :hugs: things happen and i guarantee this wont be the first time!!! such is life! i agree that this could be in the guilt-free confession thread! actually, i wouldnt be surprised if a similar story like this is there already! these little things happen and will happen all the time!

You're not a bad mum at all! Sam's always bashing himself on the head with hard plastic toys - so loud it sounds painful but it doesn't seem to bother him at all :rofl: I think their heads are pretty tough :laugh2: x

dont be silly! it was an accident and she is fine :hug:
xxx

:hugs: im sure you will accidently do worse than this in the future, you are certainly not a bad mother, and if she didnt cry then it prob didnt hurt xxx

Yep, you should be reported immediatly! Yesterday I was getting Bren out of his exersaucer, and I guess I pulled him up at a funny angle, and it totally scrapped his little leg, and he did cry! It even had a tiny cut.

God only knows the number of times max has gotten hit with the remote lol dont worry hun ure a great mum

But the important thing is....did you do well in the game!? J/k

I'm sure Caitlin is fine.

:hugs: Agree with the others, it was an accident, don't be so hard on yourself

Don't feel guilty, you didn't mean for it to happen. Connor has hit his head before when I was putting him in his jumper and he leaned forward :dohh: didn't cry but it sure sounded like it hurt.

I dropped a remote on Keira's head when she was a few days old. Didnt hit the fontanelles, thank god!

dont be hard on urself hun i dropped jacks chewy keys on his head and he bumped his head in the bath xx

dont be silly Tor.... accidents happen!

it means youre NORMAL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"