I am thinking about becoming a surrogate!

corrie anne

Mom of 7 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
Hello,
I am a mother of 6 kids. I think i am done having my own but i have always wanted to surrogate. Husband is on the fence but i think he knows i really want to do this. I guess i am wanting input on mothers who has been a surrogate before and how you got into it and what was the outcome. I know that i wont have any problems giving birth to the baby and then not taking it home. It will not be my baby and i am just fine with that. I am pretty strong and i want other couples/singles to know what it is like to have and love another human being. I am so set on it. I do have a 6 month old. So i wont be wanting to do it til next year. I also had problems with PTL that the doctors thinks it from a number of problems all in one, from being over weight, having back to back pregnancies. I need to go in next year and i want to be evaluated to see if i can carry another pregnancy to term. All my babies were healthy and i never had a m/c. Let me know what you think, good or bad.

I think it's a great gift that you could give a family!!!! I think it takes a special hearted person to do this and I think that it would be amazing!!!! I know it isn't going to be easy with everyone being on the same page as your DH, kids and yourself but def. I imagine it will be a sence of fullfilment doing it to help a couple have that dream of having a family!! It's like you would be their fairy God mother of making their wished & dreams come true!!!

I wish you the best!!! Keep us posted on your decision :)

I don't have any kids yet, we have been trying for almost 3 years and I must say that would be the most wonderful gift you could give to a couple who really wants a child and unable to carry. Good luck

I have always wanted to, I have no problems conceiving my own eggs so i am hoping i wont have a problem with someone else's. I do not think that i can use my own eggs but i will be glad to use a donor egg or the mothers. Using donor eggs makes me know that this child is not mine and i can happily give the baby to the rightful parent/s. I am excited. I am going to do some research for surrogates in my area.

Thats an amazing gift you'll be giving someone :D

Hello,
I am a mother of 6 kids. I think i am done having my own but i have always wanted to surrogate. Husband is on the fence but i think he knows i really want to do this. I guess i am wanting input on mothers who has been a surrogate before and how you got into it and what was the outcome. I know that i wont have any problems giving birth to the baby and then not taking it home. It will not be my baby and i am just fine with that. I am pretty strong and i want other couples/singles to know what it is like to have and love another human being. I am so set on it. I do have a 6 month old. So i wont be wanting to do it til next year. I also had problems with PTL that the doctors thinks it from a number of problems all in one, from being over weight, having back to back pregnancies. I need to go in next year and i want to be evaluated to see if i can carry another pregnancy to term. All my babies were healthy and i never had a m/c. Let me know what you think, good or bad.
i think its a fantastic thing to do for another person we are going to india to get a surrogate and cant wait to start we will be using our own eggs and sperm good luck hun xxx

I've been a surrogate twice, first time to twins using the mums eggs and second time using my egg. I can honestly say it's one of the things i am most proud of in my life. Thanks to me, two new families have been created and that is a beautiful feeling.
I am very lucky that i am able to see the children whenever i want within reason, but to be honest i don't have any stronger a bond or interest in them than with any of my other friends children.
Good luck if you decide to go ahead, i have experienced virtually no negative reactions. Lots of people don't understand how i can do it, but everyone says what a wonderful gift it is.

Just want to say I think you are an absolutely amazing person for wanting to do something so selfless which would bring so much happiness to a couple who might otherwise never be able to have a child.

I know myself the pain of not being able to conceive, so I know how much your kindness would mean to someone in the same situation as me.

I wish you all the best for the future whether you do decide to do this or not, because just the fact that you would be willing to do that shows what a wonderful person you are!

:hugs:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"