i am thinking of changing our TTC date, are you?

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
as most of you know i have been WTT since TJ turned 6 months (i think) though it is probably since she was born, :rofl: seeing as i'm so broody.
anyway...
our TTC date is drawing very near now, and i am getting cold feet. :dohh:
i feel as though i still want to TTC in the end of July but perhaps we should wait till were married? though it doesn't really matter seeing as it will be our 2nd. :rofl:
my other concern is that, i really didn't want to carry again during the summer months, because of SPD but i'll be happy with what ever happens, i guess i am just being silly.:hugs:

TJ was so loving towards my mates baby (Ralphie) yesterday, stroking his head and tickling his little feet, i know she will be a loving big sister to our next baby. :cloud9:
Which makes me go back to square one on the TTC front.
perhaps we should look at it more as NTNP rather than TTC?
TJ is almost 11 months so 2 months will make a big difference for someone who is so small :blush:
i am hoping i can convince myself we have made the right decision and we go ahead with TTC... sorry... NTNP :rofl::dohh:

have any of you changed your TTC dates?

and for what reasons?

THANKS FOR READING x x x x

I can relate to how you are feeling cinnamum. For me and OH we'll be ttc for our first but I can imagine the decision doesn't come easy for subsequent babies either.

We've been waiting for 15 months, we decided to wait until our wedding and then go for it. However the Wedding is this weekend and I feel quite nervous about TTC-ing now. I keep asking myself am I really ready to grow up? :muaha:
We're both 25 btw.

i asked myself the same question when we started TTC with TJ and it all happened so fast, that the question was answered for me, i hope it happens this way for the next!
i am not happy with the weight gain form my pregnancy. my matabolic rate has slowed down since having her personally i blame breastfeeding lol x x x x
congrats on your wedding btw x x x x

I changed mine back by 6 months!!

I did it because I'm worried about being pregnant at uni, just incase I get quite sick = ]
Although I've just added that date back on my sig to show myself that the remaining time will go fast! = D lol

In relation to your date how far back would you move it?
= ]

xx

In relation to your date how far back would you move it?
= ]

xx

well we were meant to TTC at the beginning of july, but we have moved it to the end of july so it'll be round TJ's birthday.
the wedding is on the 26th september so we would move it to end of september or beginning of october, but is it such a good idea? october was when we fell preg with TJ???
i think the original date was bestest :rofl::rofl::rofl:
i am soooo confused! :dohh::hugs:

there is never a perfect time, until it happens... then it is perfect, perfect :bfp: perfect bump etc x x x x :baby:

As long as you feel happy with the moment, you can TTC whenever it feels good. Just because you set a date you can of course change it. xxxxxxx

Aww bab, I don't know what ya worrying about lol
Your thinking about it too much maybe. . . ? = ]

If you go for it end of July even if it happenes straight away you shouldn't have a bump for your wedding && it might take a few months for it to happen anyway

Hey hun we were supposed to be waiting to TTC till September and no earlier, we are not NTNP because if it happens, it happens, and we dont see a reason why we shouldnt. We were going to wait till we had move dhouse, but we could have a baby here, we have a spare room and many people manage with stairs!
We couldnt think of a good enough reason not to start now, so we have! :witch: finished yesterday, so we will be :sex: as many times as possible lol!
At the end of the day only you and your OH know when the time is right, dont let it rely on weddings or dates, do it when it feels right for you both and for TJ. :)
Best of luck with whatever u decide xx

Thanks girls, yeah i'll keep our date. TJ is defo ready, she loves babies, Rich said he's ready when i am so... "roll on end of July"

x x x x x x x x x x x x

I changed my date. It was august 2010 (still have that ticker- cant bear to change it! lol!), but now ive decided im going to retrain so ttc depends on so many things now that i cant even guess a date (will i get accepted onto the course? Will i get fast tracked? Will i get a job straight away once im qualified?). Still clinging onto that original date tho, just in case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->