I am worried. Help urgent!!!!!

starrface

Reaction score
Ok I am very worried! My story is sort of weird but help woukd be much appreciated :) Ok well on December 18 I had protected sex but I wouldn't even describe it sex because he did not enter all the way in dues to severe discomfort. This was 2 days before my period. I had my period and it started to ease up on the 3rd day when this would be one of my heaviest days. Afterwards it stopped 5 days after it started. 4 days after this I saw a brownish spot on my underwear. The next day I see it again a bit bigger and it smells like blood (it is still not that m6ch. I am also feeling a slight cramping. At first I thought I was getting morning sickness even though it's been just 14 days since I had 'almost-sex' but once I eat a good mesl and sleep well I feel like myself again. Could I be pregnant and what are other possibilities. Please answer as quickly as possible I am weak person....a baby is not necessarily desired right now even tho they are amazing.

The chances are slim I would imagine you would have already ovulated well before 2 days before your period, anything could cause your period to be different most likely stress, I'd say the nausea will probably just be due to you stressing out over it and symptom spotting (after 7 months of trying to get pregnant I know all too well what kind of tricks your mind can play on you) relax nothing can be done yet wait until your period is due and take a test, the more you stress the more you could cause your next period to be late though, fingers crossed you get the result you want, I know how daunting it can be to think your pregnant when it's not something you want x

I've just noticed it was protected sex too, I'd say very unlikely most people ovulate mid cycle and an egg only lives for 12-24 hours so I think you've more than likely missed ovulation anyway and if you've used contraception I really don't think you have anything to worry about x

Reading your story I am 99.99% certain you are not pregnant simply because you say it was 2 days before your period, it wasnt proper and you used protection. Could be stress related though but hope you get the answer you want :) x

Not pregnant, the chances are slim if u are

Thank You Very Much u guys. This brings much hope! Don't think i never want a baby lol it's not the right time cuz i got school still :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->