I bet she catches an STI before she gets pregnant!!

v2007

Reaction score
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/3098623/Meet-the-25-year-old-sperm-hunter.html

The fact she says she wore a wig to disguise her identity made me laugh, its a mask she needs not a wig :dohh:

V xxxx

Seriously, what planet is she on? If she thinks a couple of thousand for a dontation is too much she'd better wait till she's got a child to pay for!:dohh:

Seriously, what planet is she on? If she thinks a couple of thousand for a dontation is too much she'd better wait till she's got a child to pay for!:dohh:

She wouldnt have to, this is the type of person that as soon as she is pregnant would give up work and live off of every handout she could get and never have an interest in working to earn the money for her child again

:wacko: :wacko:

her child's never gonna know
who their father is!

:growlmad:

Oh dear, she's ill. I can understand the desperation to be pregnant but her attitude stinks!

There was a thread awhile ago about this issue and it turned really nasty so all I'm going to say is that I don't think it's right to purposely go out to get pregnant without letting the man know about it. I'm staying out of this now! :argh:

There was a thread awhile ago about this issue and it turned really nasty so all I'm going to say is that I don't think it's right to purposely go out to get pregnant without letting the man know about it. I'm staying out of this now! :argh:

Yeah there was and I got the brunt of it! :dohh:

Only because I said I didnt agree with this issue...

Such a touchy subject with people on here, understandably when it comes to having a baby, but I still think its wrong in my opinion.

Its just a shame some people feel the need to do what she is doing to satisfy her own needs without the feelings of others but herself.

But I'm not saying anymore on this matter as my opinion wont change and I dont wanna start another silly argument with people who agree with this kinda thing...

:flower:

Some people agree with it?? Ok, quite shocked.

She says she can't afford sperm donation but how much has she spent on ovulation tests, drinks, taxis etc?

she obviously hasn't researched sperm donation very well. there are loads of sites out there full of willing sperm donors who don't charge a penny.
i believe her when she says she is desperate for a baby but maybe she is the type that likes having one night stands and is using it as an excuse?

Oh. My. God... That's all I have to say on the matter. :O

Totally wrong, I would never agree to tricking a man into being a dad

:dohh:

why would she want to put herself in danger, because thats what she doing every time she sleep with a stranger :growlmad:

plus if she ever did fall pregnant the little baby would never know who it's daddy was :nope:
she really needs to grow up

This is absolutely awful. :shock: And some of the comments on the article supporting her choice. I don't even know what to say but I strongly disapprove. I understand the urge to have children but this is so morally wrong IMO.

When I find a potential sperm donor, I get their first name and ask if they have any STDs. If they haven't and we end up spending the night together, I'll sneak out in the morning.

I can see it now..
Hi, whats your name and do you have the clap? No? God, lets bump uglies.

Eww.

Yeah, because everyone who has an STD knows about it and is honest. Let's just hope it's something curable that she catches!

And something that she won't pass on to her baby....

:-/

Yes, that too madasa. Does she not realise the implications of getting an STD and pg at the same time?

She may well get checked regularly but with something like HIV it's a bit late once you find out you've got it :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->