I better not be!!!

M

momof5wants1

I gave birth on 8/20/13 to a beautiful baby girl at the ripe old age of 42, nearly 43. 5 weeks later, dh woke me up to :sex: and didn't let me get my otc birth control. I started the mini pill about a week later and had 1 :witch: 7 days after starting them and nothing since. I am ebf and now 43 yrs old and suffering from a bad case of ppd. I sat my l/o on my lower abdomen today while I was laying flat on my back and it was uncomfortable and kind of hard. I BETTER NOT BE PREGNANT AGAIN!! My pregnancy with her was rough. And with the ppd, I feel like I'm losing my mind. I don't think I could handle another pregnancy right now. :cry: and I haven't had the guts to :test: or the money to get one.

Sorry if it seems like I am not grateful, but I really don't think I could mentally or physically handle another pregnancy right now.

Best thing you can do is test ... otherwise you could be worrying for nothing :)

Its very common for periods to either be non existent or all over the place while EBF, even when on the pill. I agree with PP, test. :hugs: x

I hope you get the result you want :flower:. As PP said, the best thing to do is test to put your mind at ease.

You might not be - post partum bodies do all sorts of odd things! I hope you get the result you want.

So sorry you're going through such a stressful situation. But since you did have a period since having unprotected sex (unless I misread things), and you are ebf, it seems unlikely that you could be pregnant. Most likely your hormones are still not back to normal. Still, if it is causing stress (which sounds like the last thing you need right now), testing would be a good idea.

Sorry to hear you are suffering from ppd. Any form of depression is hell to go through. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Hey, how's it going? Did you test??

I'm in a similar boat. My baby is 4 months now and DH has been so horny. I am now on CD24 and we deffo DT-unprotectedDeed during Fertle Myrtle time... So I'm unsure now. My nips are feeling very sensitive when DD nurses, and I've been dizzy/lightheaded. But I have also been ill the last few days so I could be confusing the two... aie aie aie, we will see!

Hey, how's it going? Did you test??

I'm in a similar boat. My baby is 4 months now and DH has been so horny. I am now on CD24 and we deffo DT-unprotectedDeed during Fertle Myrtle time... So I'm unsure now. My nips are feeling very sensitive when DD nurses, and I've been dizzy/lightheaded. But I have also been ill the last few days so I could be confusing the two... aie aie aie, we will see!

Have you had a PP AF already? Because my LO is almost the same age as yours, and my nips have been sore and sensitive lately, too. We're NTNP, but I haven't had a PP AF.

Yes, my aunt arrived in full force just after 3 months PP. I felt a little ripped off actually since I am EBF, oh well - nips more sensitive this morning... just waiting now!

So it was Oct. 21st (I think) that she arrived which puts me at CD25 today :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->