I broke down and tested...

dakini

Reaction score
Well, I broke down. I tested this morning. And...BFN. But, my temps stayed up (chart on sticky). I will test every am until AF comes, I get a BFP, or it's been about 21dpo, and if I reach that stage (with temps still up), off to the doc I go!

I'll keep you all updated...I'm not out yet! (Still doesn't feel like our cycle...)

GL everyone!

:hugs: Your temps still look good on your chart. Hope you get that BFP soon.
:dust::dust:

Sinead

you aren't out of the running yet!! Hopefully you get your BFP soon!
:dust:

I've read about people not getting results on hpt until 18dpo, and even weeks into their pg. So until AF shows, or my temps drop a lot and stay there, I'm still hopeful, but trying not to get too hopeful...it would just be too good to be true! [-o<

Thanks everyone. Just hearing that it's still a possibility makes my day seem a lot brighter. :blush:

Big :hugs::hugs::hugs: to everyone!

good luck hun, it ain't over til :witch: arrives.

With my first i didn't get a BFP until AF was 10 days late!

Caroline - THANK YOU. That makes me feel so much better. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know I shouldn't but I want to poas everyday until AF comes...we'll see. I may or may not. I only have 3 cheapies at home and one First Response, so we'll see. FF says my test date is next Friday...can I wait that long??? I know AF's supposed to show up Monday/Wednesday (depending on which charting program you look at) but can I really wait until Friday to test again? Probably not! :dohh:

Thank you thank you thank you Caroline. It makes me feel better to hear about people who don't get a BFP at 9dpo...it gives me hope. :D

good luck dakini!!! maybe your urine wasnt concentrated enough i hope the wi:witch: stays away!:hugs::dust:

Best of luck Hun! I really hope you get your BFP!!!!!
:dust: :dust:

I hope you get your BFP!.!.!

I pray you do hun..
Keep us posted :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back