I can’t believe I’m back here.

How you doing today Sarah?? I’m starting to think I’m out this month. My gut feeling has changed its mind. :shrug:

How you doing today Sarah?? I’m starting to think I’m out this month. My gut feeling has changed its mind. :shrug:

Hey hun, it isn't over until :witch: shows!! praying for you. I too was feeling out this morning. I slept terribly last night very restless which I think messed with my bbt this morning so I could'nt rely on that alone. I caved and ran to walmart for a test first thing. I took it and it looked negative as usual so I went about getting ready for work. 20-30 mins later I walked back to the bathroom where I left it on the counter and I swear I see something although I am terrified that I am getting my hopes up and that it is an evap although I swear I see color. I attached a photo. I will test again in a few more days but right now I don't know how to feel.

Attachments

• test 1.jpg
    test 1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 14

Hey hun, it isn't over until :witch: shows!! praying for you. I too was feeling out this morning. I slept terribly last night very restless which I think messed with my bbt this morning so I could'nt rely on that alone. I caved and ran to walmart for a test first thing. I took it and it looked negative as usual so I went about getting ready for work. 20-30 mins later I walked back to the bathroom where I left it on the counter and I swear I see something although I am terrified that I am getting my hopes up and that it is an evap although I swear I see color. I attached a photo. I will test again in a few more days but right now I don't know how to feel.

I think I see it!!! I can’t tell for sure about the color though. Test again soon!!! I think you’re gonna be pregnant, friend!!!!:happydance:

I think I see it!!! I can’t tell for sure about the color though. Test again soon!!! I think you’re gonna be pregnant, friend!!!!:happydance:

You’re right not to get your hopes up too high since it was 20 minutes, but definitely test again!! You’ve got a lot of signs too!!

You’re right not to get your hopes up too high since it was 20 minutes, but definitely test again!! You’ve got a lot of signs too!!

I am going to test again this weekend. I can't take the torture of trying to gauge a test while I am at work lol. I don't get anything done. I also am noticing some minor cramping near my left ovary this am pretty sure thats the one i ovulated from

I’m gonna really, really try to wait till the weekend too. I have one frer left and I don’t want to buy more.

I’m gonna really, really try to wait till the weekend too. I have one frer left and I don’t want to buy more.

I am def going with the FRER also.. I was told to steer clear of the blue dye

That’s what I’ve seen too.

Hey girl,

So after yesterday I am feeling confused about everything and I am starting to doubt myself. I went and grabbed a dollar tree pink dye test yesterday after driving myself crazy over the test with the faint blue line. Well the pink dye test was a big old :bfn: Between that second test and the fact that my temp dipped to my coverline, I felt hopeless. This morning my temp jumped back up from the coverline of 97.8 to 98.6. Could I have had my implantation dip yesterday instead of the dip on 7 dpo. this whole charting thing can be confusing and disheartening. I am praying hard that either that blue test was actually a vvvf :bfp: and it barely picked any hcg up, or that the pink dye test was :bfn: because I misread my chart and tested too soon thinking 7 dpo was the implantation dip. I guess the only way to find out is to test again but now I am soooo afraid too. I don't want to be let down after everything this cycle has been looking positive for me. I attached my chart so you can take a look. How are you feeling? Hope things are going a little better for you

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1
That’s wonderful!! I felt the same way with our first. We were very content with just him and had no desire to have anymore children and then when he was about 2 1/2 we started trying again. I had a miscarriage and then got pregnant with our daughter. She is 1 now and right after I had her I knew I wanted more children. I am way past the wanting to sleep and time to myself. I love having kids although someday I want to scream, cry or run away. But they grow too quickly and I don’t want to be lonely when I’m old so hopefully they stay close to us and give us grand babies (way way in the future)!

Hey girl,

So after yesterday I am feeling confused about everything and I am starting to doubt myself. I went and grabbed a dollar tree pink dye test yesterday after driving myself crazy over the test with the faint blue line. Well the pink dye test was a big old :bfn: Between that second test and the fact that my temp dipped to my coverline, I felt hopeless. This morning my temp jumped back up from the coverline of 97.8 to 98.6. Could I have had my implantation dip yesterday instead of the dip on 7 dpo. this whole charting thing can be confusing and disheartening. I am praying hard that either that blue test was actually a vvvf :bfp: and it barely picked any hcg up, or that the pink dye test was :bfn: because I misread my chart and tested too soon thinking 7 dpo was the implantation dip. I guess the only way to find out is to test again but now I am soooo afraid too. I don't want to be let down after everything this cycle has been looking positive for me. I attached my chart so you can take a look. How are you feeling? Hope things are going a little better for you

Aww, Sarah. I’m sorry. I had another bfn on a frer this morning with fmu too. I can also feel my af coming. I’m just certain that I’m out. It’s ok, it’s only month 1 after all. Have you been trying long?? Maybe next month will be our month.

That’s wonderful!! I felt the same way with our first. We were very content with just him and had no desire to have anymore children and then when he was about 2 1/2 we started trying again. I had a miscarriage and then got pregnant with our daughter. She is 1 now and right after I had her I knew I wanted more children. I am way past the wanting to sleep and time to myself. I love having kids although someday I want to scream, cry or run away. But they grow too quickly and I don’t want to be lonely when I’m old so hopefully they stay close to us and give us grand babies (way way in the future)!

Oh wow. I’ve been thinking if I do have a second I’ll get my tubes tied after. I haven’t considered the possibility of having more!! Maybe having my second will help me past that feeling of wanting to be a person again and have freedom. I guess you just never know.

Hey girl,

Aww, Sarah. I’m sorry. I had another bfn on a frer this morning with fmu too. I can also feel my af coming. I’m just certain that I’m out. It’s ok, it’s only month 1 after all. Have you been trying long?? Maybe next month will be our month.

we have not been actively trying but we havent been taking precautions either. No protection and still no BABY in 6.5 years :nope:

I also have a 3 year old and some days think what the earth am I thinking one is enough LOL but really they are just wonderful!, Most of the time ….. well some of the time..... :haha:

Good luck

I also have a 3 year old and some days think what the earth am I thinking one is enough LOL but really they are just wonderful!, Most of the time ….. well some of the time..... :haha:

Good luck

Exactly, SOME of the time. :haha:
Aww hey, Milo is such a cute name!!! I love that!!

Hey girl,

we have not been actively trying but we havent been taking precautions either. No protection and still no BABY in 6.5 years :nope:

Oh wow, that's a long time. Do you try to time your BDing with your cycle at all?? Do you ever use OPKs or anything??

Hey girl,

Oh wow, that's a long time. Do you try to time your BDing with your cycle at all?? Do you ever use OPKs or anything??[/QUOTE

I just started using opks and temping this cycle so It is all new to me. Before this though I was just taking a shot in the dark every month. I couldnt tell you when I actually ovulated each month, just when I think I may have based on the ovary aches.

Hey girl,

Oh wow, that's a long time. Do you try to time your BDing with your cycle at all?? Do you ever use OPKs or anything??[/QUOTE

I just started using opks and temping this cycle so It is all new to me. Before this though I was just taking a shot in the dark every month. I couldnt tell you when I actually ovulated each month, just when I think I may have based on the ovary aches.

That’s what we’re doing now. I don’t even know how to do temps and stuff.

Hey girl,

That’s what we’re doing now. I don’t even know how to do temps and stuff.

Hey girl temping is confusing. I swear if I take it two mins too late I feel like I’ve messed everything up lol. The opks worked well for me although some ladies say they never get a positive with them. I used the dollar tree brand this cycle and had two days of blazing positives before it went back to nothing so I am a fan of them!!!

I was exactly like you babyplease ! We had DD1 then when she was 1 1/2 DH started talking about more and I was adamnet I only wanted one . The thought of her having to share me and a sibling having enough time for both of them was mind blowing to me . Seeing her play with her little friends at playgroup and then being on her own at home made me see how much she would love a sibling and I wasn’t wrong ! My DDs get along so well and love each other very much. I seem to have equal time for both of them too and they never feel left out !

We are currently TTC3 which I am super excited/nervous about (I am 31 now had DD1 when I was 25 turned 26 month after and DD2 I was 28) like you I want to have my children young. I definetly don’t think 30s is “old” to have a baby !

Good luck with your journey !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->