I can't be the only one right?

AMAS86

Pregnant with #4!
Reaction score
Everytime I go to potty, I examine my toilet paper to make sure I'm not spotting LOL. Anyone else or am I the only weird one? :)

I did and still do at times. In first tri I would squint so hard!

Lol! I know right? I keep feeling wetness so I run to the bathroom for that to lol

Oh yea :dohh: I held my breath everytime I pulled down my pants :haha:

Have you scheduled a first scan yet? :D

Yea! Same here!
I also examine my Knickers for any blood spots too. ...

Not yet. I go Monday for my 2nd round of bloods and will probably schedule my first official appt. I'm considered high risk so I will probably have an u/s soon.

Not yet. I go Monday for my 2nd round of bloods and will probably schedule my first official appt. I'm considered high risk so I will probably have an u/s soon.

Why are you considered high risk??

Why are you considered high risk??

I've had several miscarriages and preterm labor 4 times with my last child which had a 2 vessel cord and hematomas. Every pregnancy is different but my ob likes to keep a close eye on me.

Well hopefully things go smoother this time around. <3

Yep, me too! Just don't buy toiletpaper with pink or red dye on them. Let me tell you - you will have a heart attack everytime you go to the loo!!!

Yep, me too! Just don't buy toiletpaper with pink or red dye on them. Let me tell you - you will have a heart attack everytime you go to the loo!!!

Lol! I didn't know they made toilet paper like that

They do, buy any other kind, blue, green, white, black, but not those two!

I still do! Just not every time anymore :)

also dont wear red knickers. any moisture on red knickers looks like blood. Nearly had a heart attack yesterday...

Did a lot at the start but I've calmed down now, avoiding red undies and only white loo roll when possible :dohh: crazy pregnant ladies huh?

I did last time and with ds, not this time as I'm more scared of not bleeding and something being wrong and I don't know rather than bleeding.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->