I can't be the only one right?

I do this every trip to the bathroom. Like yourself, I feel wet all day as well which makes me make a million trips to the bathroom in a day.

I've had 6 children, expecting #7 at the moment, and I checked with each trip from the time the :witch: was expected until delivery. LOL, you most certainly are not the only one. :haha:

Yup, I'm in that boat. I'm headed to the bathroom every 15 to 20 minutes to check. I can't believe how worried and anxious I've become. I'm up to my eyeballs with worries that something will go wrong.

We were all obsessed with peeing on a stick.....and now look at us. :dohh:*sigh*.

Yup, I'm in that boat. I'm headed to the bathroom every 15 to 20 minutes to check. I can't believe how worried and anxious I've become. I'm up to my eyeballs with worries that something will go wrong.

We were all obsessed with peeing on a stick.....and now look at us. :dohh:*sigh*.

Hahaha I'm STILL dipping my Internet cheapies even though they are as dark as the control line lol!! Hell I got 50 for under $6 so why not dip them? LOL I'm obsessed with making sure they aren't fading just like I'm obsessed at staring at my used toilet paper lmao I think pregnancy comes with mental disorder because this doesn't seem right haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->