I cant believe she did that!

Chel

Reaction score
I'm shaking. I'm in shock. I'm on here typing to stop me from either falling apart or calling my aparently best friend to scream at her.

She knows all about Jasper stopping breathing when he was 11 days old and she also knows he was totally unresponsive for about 4 minutes and she knows that for 4 horrorfying minutes I thought my baby was dead and that he was gone and she knows I'm still getting counciling and she knows I'm completely paranoid. I check to see if Jasper is breathing at least 10 times a day, every day.

One of her friends in the middle east send her an email with pictures of the effects of the war and I stupidly started to scroll down, even then thinking I didn't need to see photos to know how bad it is and then there is a photo of a dead new born baby, about jaspers age.

I cant believe it. I dont even know how to feel.

Oh no that is awful and a little insensitive TBH. I don't know what I would think if I saw that. :( x

did she send the email to you hun or did you see it on her pc??

:hugs:

its horrible isnt it, (my LO had to be rescucitated twice when 1 day old and 3 days old, she ended up turning blue in my arms)

has she sent it by mistake maybe? just pressed the "send to all" on her friends list?

x

I dont know how incredible stupid she is. I know she wouldn't have meant to, but come on. What an idiot. How could she do that to me. I feel like calling her and telling her I never want to see her again. I know she didn't mean it, but seriously, nobody can be that insensitive.

ALSO its not like she sent it to her entire email list, I can see she's only sent it to 3 other people. So, it wasn't even an absent mistake. She knowingly chose to send that to me.

if she choose to send it then thats not right, especially if she knows about jaspers history :(

maybe leave it a day or two then call her and ask her why :shrug: unless you really want to vent and email/text/ring her...

is she a close friend??

x

She's my bestfriend from highschool and still is. She's going to be Jaspers god mother.

I already sent a reply immediately, fortunately I hadn't quite worked myself up yet, so it wasn't as angry as I am now. I will calm down and then call her tonight.

AWww how awful for you i hope you feel ok soon about it not very nice of her to send that to you xxx

I'm just trying to think about it from another perspective but maybe she thought you'd understand how horrendous it is that that baby has died because you have a baby of a similar age yourself? She probably just wasn't thinking it through :hugs:

It amazes me people want to send/pass these emails about anyway.

Blergh

I don't open and "FW" emails anymore they are usually rubbish!

:hugs: to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->