I Cant Believe What I've Just Been Asked!

tone

Mummy of 2! ttc for #3
Reaction score
Basically, my mums friend is staying with us a the moment as she's just split up with her boyfriend and he threw her out so she had nowhere to live, so we let her stay with us! Shes been crying every hour of everyday! And of course everyone feels terrible for her!

But i just sitting browsing through BnB when she walked through the door, tears rolling down her face! She saw me and came over and said very quietly 'Antonia can i talk to you', now i've been trying to keep out the way a little bit as to be honest i really dont know what to say to her or how to make her feel better. So anway we went into the other room and sat down and she immediatly started crying and saying 'Oh god wat have i done, i cant believe i'm goin to ask you this' i was trying to comfort her and i really didnt have a clue what she was going to say.
Anyway it turns out she had been over to her ex's house and told him she was pregnant. She obviously isnt. And then she said again 'I cant believe im asking this.im sick' by the point i seriously thought she was going to ask for my baby!!!
She wanted me to do a pregnancy test to show her ex!!!!!!!!

I understand shes upsetand everything but that really isnt fair on that poor man!!

I didnt know what to say!! I was shocked. I undertstand shes desperate to get him back but i thought this was a bit far! She was then going to go sleep with whoever to get pregnant so he would never find out!!!

Thankfuly i got my mum to sort her out, but imagine a baby being born into a situation like that! She would have done it if my mum hadnt stopped her!!

Gaaah!!

wow thats a new 1! can't beleive she actually asked you that!

Basically, my mums friend is staying with us a the moment as she's just split up with her boyfriend and he threw her out so she had nowhere to live, so we let her stay with us! Shes been crying every hour of everyday! And of course everyone feels terrible for her!

But i just sitting browsing through BnB when she walked through the door, tears rolling down her face! She saw me and came over and said very quietly 'Antonia can i talk to you', now i've been trying to keep out the way a little bit as to be honest i really dont know what to say to her or how to make her feel better. So anway we went into the other room and sat down and she immediatly started crying and saying 'Oh god wat have i done, i cant believe i'm goin to ask you this' i was trying to comfort her and i really didnt have a clue what she was going to say.
Anyway it turns out she had been over to her ex's house and told him she was pregnant. She obviously isnt. And then she said again 'I cant believe im asking this.im sick' by the point i seriously thought she was going to ask for my baby!!!
She wanted me to do a pregnancy test to show her ex!!!!!!!!

I understand shes upsetand everything but that really isnt fair on that poor man!!

I didnt know what to say!! I was shocked. I undertstand shes desperate to get him back but i thought this was a bit far! She was then going to go sleep with whoever to get pregnant so he would never find out!!!

Thankfuly i got my mum to sort her out, but imagine a baby being born into a situation like that! She would have done it if my mum hadnt stopped her!!

Gaaah!!

OMG! Yeah, that is a little extreme...to say the least!

A good book for her self-esteem - Wayne Dyer's "Erroneous Zones". No person should want to be with another individual who does not want them the same way.

Omg thats outrageous.

On e-bay once sum1 was sellin a positive pregnancy test, thats just mad.

And the seller had wrote, it may get ur boyf to wait on u hand and foot.

Madness.

V x x

Blimey! That's the sort of thing that gives women a bad name! I can't believe people that manipulative really exist!

Wow she must be pretty desperate.
But seriousley, what is she going to get out of a relationship that only one person wants to be in, its going to end in heart break for her either way, better sooner rather than later.

wow. that is pretty intense, and not very nice of her to put you in that position.

It seems like the whole desperation thing made her loose her senses. I feel abit sorry for her at the fact she would get pregnant by any tom, dick or harry to try keep him. This whole thing would have turned out very very badly. Thanx to you getting your mum to sort her out a baby won't be born into this mess.

Wow i've never heard that one before. God you must have felt so akward hunni. Lieing about pregnancy is one thing but trying to fake a preg test is another!!
:hugs:
xx

Can't believe she asked you to do that. Thank goodness your mum managed to sort it out for you.

I hope she has calmed down and seen sence. Thats not a nice thing to do on anyone and certainly not a basis for a good relationship! I hope she is ok though. And to be honest I aint shocked as I watch to much day time tv.

That woman needs psychiatric help if you ask me.

That was ballsy of her! That woman needs some therapy!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PREGNANT-POS...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im SHOCKED! my oh would kill me. thats sick on a whole new level

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PREGNANT-POS...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im SHOCKED! my oh would kill me. thats sick on a whole new level

Thats just mad!!!! Did you look down the advert? I thought it was a man in the bath with those feet:rofl:

As to the woman in original post!! Well thats even madder?!? What was she gonna do scream miscarraige and its all his fault? Seriously un stable woman.

Thats very intense and very sad. I know what it feels like to think you cant live without someone and they dont feel the same way. Its not nice, her head obviously wasnt in the right place. Good job your mum nipped it in the bud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->