I cant cope for another month of this :(

MrsLemon

Reaction score
Well it all started last night
Having really sharp pains lower tummy that last a minuet every 20 mins with some period type pains in between and some horrid backache.

went to bed and woke up all fine a few random period type pains through out the day and now for the past 2 hours terrible pains period type that come and last about 30secs- 1 min that are coming every 10-15 mins..

I`ve been loosing pieces of plug for the past 24 hours too..mild diarrhea and a bit of sickness

MY friend thinks these are just false starts and typical end of pregnancy ... I still have 3 weeks ish until due date .. :( please tell me this sounds promising at least in tears thinking this is it for the next few weeks...

I'm sorry you're feeling so uncomfortable. I don't have any real insight as a FTM. But, as you know, the due date is just a suggestion. Certainly lotsa babies come sooner and come after too. That said, your body is moving in the right direction- and that's a VERY good thing!

Try to take it moment to moment and put the "deadline" out of your mind, as much as you can. I cried and cried right around 30 weeks because I was SO uncomfortable and my back was hurting SOOO bad. Thinking I had so much time left, was more than I could handle!!

I know how you feel. You can do it... You already are!! :hugs:

You're considered full term tomorrow. That doesn't make it unreasonable that this could be warm up for labour.

I'm so sorry you're struggling. It really is awful. I had so much anxiety, stress and guilt at the end of my previous pregnancy that I forgot to enjoy it. I felt like something was wrong with me...others were going into labor left and right and there I was, still pregnant, having "false" starts.

But they weren't false starts. It's just our bodies way of gearing up and getting ready. Even if people tell you they are false starts...there's no way of knowing. I could really be a few weeks or it could be this week. Everyone thought I'd give birth to my daughter early, but I was induced and delivered at 41 weeks. I was in terrible pain in the last few weeks I didn't know how I was going to handle it, but I wish I'd relaxed and gone for a massage or something.

Hang in there :hugs: not much longer now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->