I can't eat as much as I used to..

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
Is this normal? I can't seem to finish a meal at the moment, I get full so easily. Food has lost its appeal, big time. :(

I certainly suffer in early pregnancy where I can barely manage half the amount I usually can. Was probably until midway through 2nd tri when my appetite came back with DS. But who knows how long it'll last this time.

Yes definatley normal, as baby is growing and taking up space you will be able to eat less and less. I usually have big portions at meal times but have noticed I can't finish a full meal anymore. The advice is little and often :)

I'm right there with ya. My belly is squishing all my organs. The next 16 weeks are going to be really uncomfortable. D:

I get full easily and it's hard to eat a full meal. If I happen to eat a lot at a sitting I pay for it for hours. I'm currently paying for dinner right now lol! It's awful!

I learned my stomach got smaller when I tried eating a big bowl of chili the other week. I managed to get it all down, but I had massive heartburn.

yeeeah... I can't pack away food like I used to and definitely get full FAST. One Hotpocket? Done. Hungry again 2 hours later, rinse, repeat. And heartburn? Forget about it. Water gives me heartburn.

Definitely normal, i'm already struggling to eat much portion wise! x

Yup, this happened to me. I can only eat very little at a time, but I get hungry many more times a day. Just listen to your body and eat when you are hungry, and stop eating when you are full. Your body knows exactly what you need.

I get full easily and it's hard to eat a full meal. If I happen to eat a lot at a sitting I pay for it for hours. I'm currently paying for dinner right now lol! It's awful!

Same here! Happens all the time to me... I started just eating a light salad for dinner every day bc by the end of the day especially I just seem to get full much easier and feel awful later!

Same here! Happens all the time to me... I started just eating a light salad for dinner every day bc by the end of the day especially I just seem to get full much easier and feel awful later!

Salad is a good idea! I just get so excited to eat I get carried away :)

Same here :-( I want to eat, but my poor stomach is too squished to fit much food. It hurts if I eat too much!

Salad is a good idea! I just get so excited to eat I get carried away :)

Haha, I hear ya! I do the same and convince myself it will be ok to eat a normal dinner because I feel ok, but then only do it once a week or less because than it hits me later and I remember for a little bit, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->