I can't feel my cervix!

hey Sue, i tried for a month and it took me nearly the whole month to locate the bugger. I have teeny hands, but so is the rest of me so i thought it would be ok. I finally found it and it was right over to one side and quite near the back, could still only just touch it. I stopped becuase i don't think it adds that much (for me) and it started to give me cramps rooting around up there. I wouldn't bother too much if you are charting and checking everything else.

i think i've found mine. i can feel something up there anyway! lol. i can only feel it sitting on the loo & reaching though.
xx

thanks Oddsocks!

Izz - I had a look and truly it's fascinating (although I do wish I hadn't looked so soon after eating lol!!!) I am tempted to show my DH to educate him (he seems to be under the impression that we can have sex any day and I could get pregnant...) in what a woman's cycle actually is all about!!!

I check mine while in the bathroom as well. Sometimes, I can barely feel it so I ummm, give a little push and it comes down a bit further.

Wow that's pretty interesting - haven't seen life from that angle before!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->