I can't keep a secret!!!!

mrsbeanbump

Dylan's Mum & w/Bump#2!
Reaction score
Hubby and I recently found out we're expecting!! A litte over 4 weeks today with EDD 15th July! I've been to doctor and was suprised he didn't do another test to confirm (I did do 4 at home ;) ). Anyways... we haven't told anyone yet and although its really nice to have a secret between us its so nice to share the news... how soon did you all tell your nearest & dearest??

omg congrats !! my due date was 16july this yr he dint come till 29 :?

massive congrats hun !

congratulations! still haven't told them. waiting until 12 week scan in 12 days time. just told OHs parents 2 days after we found out on the way home from the doctors.

10 to 12 weeks seems like ages.... Think we'll tell OH parents next week when we visit but will have to tell my mum by phone as she's across the pond and can't think of the best time to tell her... even though she's been hinting for grandchildren for ages!!!

Congrats!! I told my mum and best friend straight away but everyone else waited until after we'd had our scan x

yeah I'd love to tell my best friend but we work together so wouldn't want her to spill the beans on accident! the first scan seems forever away!!!

Congratulations! We are 6 weeks +5 (due 1st/2nd) july. It's sooooooo hard to keep a secret - my husband and I have decided to tell both sets of parents on Christmas Eve/Christmas day by giving them an extra Christmas present - something like a cheesy 'World's best Grandparent' mug with a copy of our scan inside it!

Good luck keeping it to yourself - it's killing me!!!!!

Well we were rubbish and told both sets of parents just after we found out ourselves! Couldn't hold it in! And I told my best friend because sh had her suspicions anyway and she has had two babies and is a wealth of knowledge for me bless her. Everyone else will have to wait until Christmas time xx

Congratulations! We are 6 weeks +5 (due 1st/2nd) july. It's sooooooo hard to keep a secret - my husband and I have decided to tell both sets of parents on Christmas Eve/Christmas day by giving them an extra Christmas present - something like a cheesy 'World's best Grandparent' mug with a copy of our scan inside it!

Good luck keeping it to yourself - it's killing me!!!!!

Great idea! hopefully we'll have had a scan by Christmas, I'm waiting for my scan appointment at the mo... the only other thing is both OH's parents are nurses so might be good to tell earlier, but o well.. I like at the moment that its really just a secret that OH and I are sharing and thats so special... well except all you lot that now know ;)

I'm just sooo excited and nervous all at the same time... first time experience here!!! :)

if we can wait (bf will, me...hmmm) tell our parents around christmas time

and our friends on new year's eve

i think my mom suspects something though, eventhough i just know myself, the past few weeks,
she ends every phone call with "nothing else you have to say?" lol

congrats! it is hard to keep a secret! i told my parents when i was 14 weeks woooo xx

i'm telling my parents as soon as they're home next week!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->