I can't keep a secret!!!!

many congratulations :D we told my parents straight away! but 'went public' after our 12week scan :D

Congrats xxxxxxx I maybe joining you as i got my :bfp: today and its due around 16th July also xx

yeah I'd love to tell my best friend but we work together so wouldn't want her to spill the beans on accident! the first scan seems forever away!!!

About two years ago a friend of mine that I work with found out she was pregnant, and I was the first person she told outside of family. but she asked me to keep it a secret because she was only 4 weeks, and didn't want anything bad to happen. Then She told our boss a couple hours after she told me, and he came up during our lunch rush and told the whole store.

She was really mad at him.

Many congratulations

Hope you have a H&H pregnancy

I too am getting impatient to tell everyone lol -we planned (well plan lol) to let ppl know by adding our little bump onto our xmas cards when we hand them out but it seems sooooooooo long away and I am getting desperate to shout it from the rooftops lol

xx

Thanks everyone!!! update is I've told my mother and it went really well but she definately can't keep a secret and even though I've told her not to say anything to anyone she has told a couple people at her work as she blocked the last week of July and all of August off on her holiday calendar!!!! We are off to see his parents this weekend to share the good news as well. I definately couldn't wait til christmas cards wannabubba but what a great idea!!

next challenge.... work christmas party in 3 weeks! eek! I'm thinking I need to tell my best work girlfriend by that time so at least she could help cover for me at the Christmas party!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->