I can't NTNP but i want to!!

redrachel22

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm back on here after having my little boy in Jan 2012 and my husband and i are starting to think about trying for number 2.

I'm thinking this is the best forum for me to be on as we are not desperately trying but i fear i'm becoming obsessed again!!

When we were trying last time, it took around 9 months and i tried every trick in the book, i really don't know if any of them worked or if it was just "my time" but we got there in the end.

This time i thought i'd just relax and see how it goes, we're in no rush but i don't think i can!

I've already bought ovulation sticks & preseed and i'm contemplating taking my temps again and its only been a couple of weeks!

I would love to relax and enjoy it more this time but i'm struggling!! I think cause i was so engrossed last time, it won't happen if i don't!

Is anyone else on here NTNP but slowly getting sucked into the full on TTC? Anyone got any tips or success stories?

Yup, me! For the first 2 months we were NTNP but then I brought OPKs and got my BBT out. But my excuse is because I'm still BF, I had some funny cycles in the beginning and wanted to know what my body was doing. I just haven't stopped using the OPKs or BBT... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->