I can't quite believe it but...

EmmaRB

Sam, 16 mths
Reaction score
Happy but bizarre story. I took a Tesco and a FRER on Thursday and after about 20 mins I could see a very faint but coloured line on the Tesco one but nothing on the FRER. On Friday I tried a Tesco again which came up within 10 mins but was equally faint. I then took a Clearblue digital and got a negative. On Saturday I took another Tesco one. It came up quicker but still very faint. I took another Tesco one this morning and it came up within 3 minutes but was hardly any darker. I was panicking that it was a chemical pg (which I've had before) and that I was keeping af at bay by taking cyclogest. I kept the fmu from this morning, ran out and got a clearblue digital and frer - finally I got a clear line and a "Pregnant 1-2 weeks". I've had a miscarriage (my second in total) at 12 weeks earlier this year so I'm excited but very nervous. I'm not telling anyone except dh so I'm really going to be depending on everyone here to talk about everything we're going through!

Em x

Attachments

• hpts 220810.jpg
    hpts 220810.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 7
YAY!! Congrats hun! Glad it's a pos for you after all that! Fingers crossed it's a sticky bean xx

Thanks! Fingers crossed for you in a couple of days. Let me know how you go. xx

Congratulations, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

congrats hope it all works out hun x

Congrats. Have a healthy, happy, and blessed 9 months hun!

And Dizzy: Congrats on giving birth tomorrow. Wish you all the luck hun.

Congrats! Hope it's sticky for you! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->