I can't remember if I took my folic acid

LaughOutLoud

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I should take it today or just leave it till tomorrow now? I really can't remember if I've taken it or not already!

Baby brains...lol!!

Just wait until tomorrow if you can't remember. That goes for any medication, whether you're pregnant or not. It's always better to miss a dose than to risk doubling up because for some medications, that could be life threatening.

Just wait until tomorrow if you can't remember. That goes for any medication, whether you're pregnant or not. It's always better to miss a dose than to risk doubling up because for some medications, that could be life threatening.

Thanks, will wait till tomorrow.

I would just take another. You can't overdose on folic acid - I took a higher dose throughout my pregnancy!

Haha! This happened to me a few times! I started having to make a note on my iPhone once I'd taken it! I remember counting out all the remaining tablets once to try and calculate whether I had taken it 😂

Honestly I don't think missing a dose will matter but a double dose of folic acid shouldn't hurt either. Women at high risk of babies with related problems are prescibed 10x the normal dose.

I have the seven seas pregnancy supplements... Very handy in times like this it's labelled with the days of the week!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->