I cant stand my husband!!! :(

Hahahaa! Some of these comments!!! Lol

Well I Love the man to bits on a normal day but nothing feels normal right now oh and theres limited bedroom action now that orgasms feel like my insides are being ripped apart! Way too intense and I feel like ill be hurting my little bub.

Over all im glad Hubby understands and is being patient with me really Im blessed to have a gentle soul of a husband hes been cooking cleaning on my bad days and doesn't really bother me much. The problem is that I seem to be the one with the crazy mood swings.

Really hope it settles soon.

Lol loved reading this thread.
Pregnancy can make you so irritable and i suppose if hubby is around you more than anyone else it may make u more cross with him. I snap at my oh now and then and get annoyed at the silliest of things then feel rather silly afterwards.
Hope you all feel better soon

hahaha mine had to do pretty much ALL the cooking and cleaning for a few weeks because there wasn't just a few "bad days" but I did nothing for weeks! Maybe that's why it was easy not to snap at him...I neeeeeeeded him! He actually snapped at ME hahaha
Now he knows how much I do on a daily basis though so it should make us all better parenting couples, right?!

I've had a pretty symptom-less pregnancy this time around but before my MC a few years ago I remember not being able to sit on the same side of the sofa as DH because the smell of him made me ill....even though he smelt of nothing to anyone else!! Also the breathing, it seemed so loud and I could feel him breathing on me if he was within 5 feet!! Poor guy...

It made him prepared for anything this time around but luckily the only thing I've had is loss of sex drive...and to be honest I think he's ok with that after months of scheduled baby making, legs up in the air type sex!!

I can totally empathise...

This thread is great, I feel exactly the same, not towards my husband though, but my team at work. Which isn't ideal as I am their manager :dohh:

I work in a sales type environment, am the only woman and there is always a lot of banter. Usually me and a colleague (who is also one of my mates), strike up banter and everyone joins in. Today he kept trying to do the usual and I felt like attacking him with a stapler :haha: When people tried to join in I felt my blood boiling. Clearly losing the plot, I actually feel like a different person :wacko:

I've never had bad PMT before, but think this is what it must be like for my friend who is notorious for become terrifying for at least 3 days every month :haha:

xxx

Lol, this thread has been fun to read! It makes me really glad my DH has been gone for the last month on business. Sure, it's hard to be sick and tired and all alone, but it's probably best for him that he stayed away! :haha: He's going to wonder what all the first trimester fuss is all about :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->