i cant take a pic of bump :-(

mummy_em

2 boys 2 girls perfect
Reaction score
is this bad of me every time i try i look at the pic and think how crap i look and fat and then delete it i have one from my last pregnancy when i was 35 weeks and thats it i think its because im a larger lady:blush: has any one else felt like this xx

is this bad of me every time i try i look at the pic and think how crap i look and fat and then delete it i have one from my last pregnancy when i was 35 weeks and thats it i think its because im a larger lady:blush: has any one else felt like this xx

I can sympathize completely!! I feel like I look so fat in pictures I just can take one even though i know I'll feel bad for not taking one when all is said and done. :cry:

Aww i'm sure you look fine. I'm the same I hate taking pictures of myself and am always really critical but today I just went for it and posted a few of my bump and you can do it too!

its the bottom bit that gets me if you know what i mean lol i have no pics of me preganant with my first 2 children i wish i did have tho xx

Im the same... still havent plucked up the courage to take any bump pics even tho there are some lovely pics of larger ladies bumps in the 'plus size bump' thread xx

Aww i'm sure you look fine. I'm the same I hate taking pictures of myself and am always really critical but today I just went for it and posted a few of my bump and you can do it too!

but u are all skinny lol and have a fantastic bump had a look earlyer and i dont think u are small by the way evert one is diffrent xx

I hate the bottom bit too... its horrible & saggy :( xx

i think i might go and take one in a min maybe and see what u ladies think x

cant belive it finaly go to do it ant my bat on my camara died cant belive it lmao xx

i feel like this all the time i get OH to take about 50 pics beore i finally find one that i a remotely happy with and even then it is never great...i haven't updated now for weeks coz i just feel disgusting :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->