I can't take this

kail

Reaction score
I am nauseated off and on all day long. Coupled with the symptoms I listed in my other post AND not knowing what's wrong with me AND being stuck at work trying not to puke..my optimism is drying up fast. I'm trying to be positive until my doctors appointmen but I having a feeling June 5th won't come quickly enough. Sorry for the PPP (pity party post) but I really needed to get this out.

I'm so sorry! Jesus please easy her pain and help her to feel better!! Maybe you should try to get into see another doctor if it is Ovarian cysts you don't want to mess with when of them bursting it HORRIBLE!! Good luck and God bless!

Thank you! I'm having a hard time finding openings. I think the worst of this is not knowing what's going on. How are you doing? :)

Today.. I am stuffed up, my back is killing me, a slight head ache, and still no AF. I'm pretty tired. But looking on the brighter side of things... I am live and my daughter is happy. lol So I guess I shouldn't complain. :)

Sorry you're all stuffy :( but you're looking on the bright side so that's encouraging! I feel like I'm getting a cold myself. Maybe that's why I've been all weepy this past week lol

One year and almost six months. According to him it's been two lol I guess I can make things seem longer than they are.

I spent this entire morning (from 2-5) vomiting. More busted blood vessels in my eyes. I cannot wait for these doctors appointments. I'm typing this from bed actually.

How was your week? :)

I would just GO TO the emergency room!! Gosh that's HORRIBLE!! My week was busy. I watch a little girl about the same age as my daughter Baylee and they keep me busy!

I'm trying to hold off until my appointment. God willing, things will be better this evening :) I bet two toddlers do keep you busy lol lots of running around I'm sure.

Yah. that's probably why I am under weight lol! I am actually pretty sure I am under weight from breastfeeding and pumping (I pumped 24 - 28 ounces a week for my niece) for whole year.. with my estimates that's 40,320 calories for the year that's a months worth of calories. lol Anywho way of subject. do you have any siblings? I have 5 sisters and 2 brothers.

I'm need some toddlers and breastfeeding of my own lol id love to drop a few pounds. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers :) do all your siblings have children?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->