I can't tell if it's a symptom or my DH's fault

S

scrubgrub

At Disneyland yesterday my DH got a bit bored in the long lines, and well he had a plastic spoon. He thought it would scare me if he flicked me with the spoon. As he's a guy and infinitely fascinated by my boobs... Yeah he got me square on my right nipple. You should have heard my scream!! You would think this taught him a lesson. Yes I took the spoon away, but not 2 hours later he finds himself bored again. So he swings the camera into my other boob! And with perfect form, the corner wacks my other nipple. Yet another cry in pain, and another sheepish "I was just swinging it," look from the DH... Who I'm starting to doubt is mature enough to raise a child.
Anyway, this morning the nips are both still tender. I would normally take that as a good sign, as they don't get tender before the :witch: , but now I can't tell if it's :bfp: or the DH's attacks. :rofl: just had to share as it made me laugh this morning when I woke up to sore nipples.

only time will tell ! have u O yet? as ur ticker says not ,unless its one with just ur cd on, anywys good luck x :)

Ouch! What are boys like!
Well i hope Disneyland was fun and that the sore nipples aren't a sign of too much battering by your DH! x

:rofl: ha ha...i keep telling my OH he's good practice for me for having a child cos he acts like one!!! sounds like our bloke's would get on just fine!

give it another day or two and if they're still sore then it's probably got nowt to do with his swinging and flicking skills!x

Haha my OH is always doin silly things like that! This morning he was tryin to bite my thigh cause i wouldn't get out of bed :rofl:. Good luckkk! x

only time will tell ! have u O yet? as ur ticker says not ,unless its one with just ur cd on, anywys good luck x :)

I've O'd I think. I'm not tracking temps yet. :witch: is due the 24 so just a week left.

LOL. It's so funny the things boys do. My DH would so bite me too. We will all be great moms with all this practice.

sounds like something my husband would do. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't men ever grow up? :dohh: :rofl: Hard to say hun, but the very best of luck to you!!! xx

:dust:

sounds like a typical guy....

id wait a couple of days to see if the pain goes away...

He threw the beanbag on me today, then "piledrove" it. Seriously IF I do get preggers, I'm thinking for the saftey of the baby I need to move away from him for 9 months!

:rofl: my DH is the same way, he thinks that making me hit myself is fun and then pouts when I tickle him. He says he hates to be tickled but I think he secretly likes it. I beat him up too though so I guess I am to blame a lot of the time in our relationship. Never thought I would say this to a stranger but happy your nips hurt, hope it's for a good reason. :rofl:

Haha i know.. i'd have to have him in a cage for 9months! Seriously, i'm forever tellin him to be careful with me + stop bein evil with me cos i'm only ickle lmao.. Good luck! xx

:rofl: Thanks all. still tender... mebe I'll test early.. the 24 is just sooo long away :)

Grrr. BBs are back to normal. Guess as always just wishful thinking and a bit of abuse to em :( just waiting for the :witch: any freakind day now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->