I cant wait

VH88

Reaction score
Hello

Im new to this forum. My sister has just had her 3rd child and with the others it didnt make me broody atal, but now i want one like yesturday lol. I have discussed with my partner about trying for kids and we have agreed that we would start trying on our honeymoon. We get married June next year but it feels like years away. Im sure people think im weried as i look at womens bumps and them pushing their push chairs.

Welcome to BnB :wave:

I think you will find a lot of people here do the same things you do!!

Good luck with the TTC when it comes round, I am sure it will be here before you know it xxx

Not weird at all!! Bet you can find weirder in these pages! Welcome to BnB!

:hugs:

Thats not weird at all... Wish you the best of luck when you TTC xxx

It's nice to be having a little bundle of joy, you'll appreciate life and enjoy it all the more!

Hey and welcome to bnb
Dont think its wierd at all, we are all the same hun lol
X

Ah that's nothing -I go in the BFP gallery all the time to look at other people's preg tests so I can imagine what it will feel like. We're all a bit nutty about it in here!

Welcome to the crazy :D

Aw thanks all. Im glad im not the only one

Welcome bab! :hugs:

Weird? ha we must all be weird here then = D

xx

Nothing weird about that hun, well not to us lot anyway lol, Welcome to the forum, best of luck with planning your wedding :) xx

I think your be alrght here, since everyone feels about the same here ^^

Hello

Im new to this forum. My sister has just had her 3rd child and with the others it didnt make me broody atal, but now i want one like yesturday lol. I have discussed with my partner about trying for kids and we have agreed that we would start trying on our honeymoon. We get married June next year but it feels like years away. Im sure people think im weried as i look at womens bumps and them pushing their push chairs.

I know how you feel - I have a big family and I'm the only one of my siblings without children. It seems like there's always someone popping one out - even one of my nieces has had a baby!!! We originally agreed to TTC straight after we got married, but then a few months before we did some sums and realised that we couldn't pay all the bills without my full salary and agreed to wait a year. I was devestated and even resented my OH a bit because he's the practical one who pointed it out, but the year's almost up and we've paid off some debts and should be able to manage if and when a LO comes along. :happydance:

Shambaby do they always give you the baby to look after. I think this is why i want it so bad now lol

I know how you feel! I'm getting married next July and we're waiting til after the wedding too. It will fly by though. x

Shambaby do they always give you the baby to look after. I think this is why i want it so bad now lol

I'd say I've done more than my fair share of babysitting - I'm the only one without my own, so it alwys seems to work out that way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->